• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lbinary scam

I am having an issue with a company
After I read the comments on ForexPeaveAmry I decided to withdraw my money.
I sent a withdraw request from the control panel

The withdraw request was received, but I made the huge mistake of not de-activating the trading robot first. After I made my withdraw request, all of the sudden the robot made the one loosing trade after the other until I realized my mistake a deactivated the robot.

Up to now I am still waiting for the withdraw to happen, although I doubt it ever will, but still hope to be proven wrong.

Below is a screen shot of the last results after I deactivated the robot. You can see the false promises made on TheBinaryInsider.com of a 90% success rate is far from true.

These guys are real scum bags and they deliberately lure people to their service so that they can steal their money. If you look at their web site and you look at their video, it are all super professional and nice.

the-binary-insider-results2-500x270.jpg

Can't believe the total contempt these people at Lbinary have for us normal honest folk.
Here's an excerpt from an email i got from a emma gutierrez (a new one) in support

Reply to concern
Inbox
x
LBinary
x
Emma Gutierrez <emmag@lbinary.com>

Jun 30 (4 days ago)

to me
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your email.

I would strongly recommend that before you go on making claims that you have no solid proof of , that you try and cooperate with us. If indeed your funds have not been funded to your account for £9000 as you claim, I suggest you send us bank statements from December 2013, up to today. If we do see that in fact your funds have not been returned we'd be happy to send you an ARN code (Tracking Number) for your bank to locate the allegedly missing funds.

According to our back office your £9150 have been returned to you on the 1st of December 2013. Therefore,I find it equally amazing that someone would wait 6 months to receive his allegedly missing £9000 from a company he has no wishes of working with.

Send in those bank statements as soon as possible so that we may get to the bottom of this.

Kind regards,
Emma Gutierrez
Support Manager
Paul Merriman Jun 30 (4 days ago)
Thank you for your response. Just to be clear, I joined with £315.00 and was ...
Emma Gutierrez

Jul 1 (3 days ago)

to me
Dear Mr Merriman,

On date 28/11/13 we sent you 2850 gbp
On date 01/12/13 we sent you 9150 gbp
On date 03/03/14 we sent you 7315 gbp as Refund.
Total amount of 19315 gbp.

We have sent all the money you invested with us + your winnings.

Another thing to be clear, we send the money back to your bank account via "a" credit card.

Send me a copy of your bank statement via email from November 2013 until today. Unless you will speak with your bank and see that that money went actually to your bank account. Without proper bank statement i wont be able to help you.

Kind Regards,
Emma Gutierrez
Support Manager
Paul Merriman <p.merriman1963@gmail.com>

Jul 1 (3 days ago)

to Emma
All you did on the 28/11.13 and the 01/12/13 was replace stolen money not invested money.
On the 03/03/14 this was a paper exercise where Lbinary pilfered my online account but the money went NOWHERE.
Stop lying, you have not paid me anything but stolen money and not any of the invested £9000.00 and as for claiming you sent winnings.........that's a joke.
And yes you did pay using "a" credit card and a debit card even though you have no verification for that card.....tut tut.
I'll send you bank details but obviously be over several months........but you'll still deny the truth as that is all Lbinary do.....lie!!

Jul 1 (3 days ago)

to Emma
Emma Gutierrez,
please do note that you, that is my account manager at the time Chris Cooper accepted £315.00 to open the account, upon which 2 trades were placed, this was from my MBNA credit card.
3 "insured" trades each at a value of £3000.00 each (as this was the minimum they cost because they were insured) ie £9000.00.
£7000.00 was taken using my MBNA credit card but in order to get the rest a further £2000.00 was taken using my Santander debit card.
Even though Chris Cooper knew only too well my personal circumstances and that i could not afford this he constantly guaranteed me that even in the event of the trades failing which is only 1% chance the most i could lose was £450.00, instead because of his lies (and later Tony Preston) i lost all £9000.00 as the ""insurance"" which should have been placed on wasn't, so it came back as a bonus.

If your company has something resembling a chief financial officer he will be able to check all records associated with my account and see what is clear to see.
Even the evidence you sent to my bank had the charge back being paid out last year.....before a charge back had been requested??? then £7315.00 is taken from my account on 03/03/14 to pay for this charge back which according to Lbinary had already been paid last year???
This £7315.00 when i asked where it had gone, Lbinary said my bank had it and said that they could just take it as Lbinary were powerless and claimed my bank had it (another lie).

I'll send bank statements, as i have lots of letters, bank statements, emails and voice recordings to get together for the 11/07/14 when i meet up with my MP to take it further, as it is Lbinary, not I, that do not wish to resolve this.
I have given Lbinary plenty of time to do the right thing, get honest, make amends etc, in fact too much time, i have been extremely patient.

P.S just to correct your lack of mathematical prowess, let me help you:-
£315.00 = initial deposit
£9000.00 = mis sold trades
£12000.00 = stolen money
= £21315.00 of what you term invested money
Emma Gutierrez

Jul 2 (2 days ago)

to me
Paul,

You make no sense to me neither to you.
We have sent all invested/ deposited money from you back to your bank account. If you do not know how to check your bank account, that is not my fault. Send me those bank statements and then we will see whos the real lair here. We dont hide anything and believe me, 19k is nothing for us, you are a very small client in this company, so we really have no problem sending that little amount back to your bank account.
You have no more money in your account because we have sent everything back to you as a withdrawal/refund/chb.
Until you dont send me PROPER bank statements there is nothing else for me to say.

Emma G.

Jul 2 (2 days ago)

to Emma
Sounds like the big shot talk Cooper and Preston about my money being nothing, if that were the case he wouldn't have had to con and steal.
I will send you the statements, by email obviously, as i know Lbinary have no real address (i have checked Gibraltar)
Upon receipt of bank statements maybe you could give them to someone who reads and writes English so as to avoid any further "confusion"
Paul Merriman 11:45 PM (21 hours ago)
Here is all the money exiting and entering my Santander account ( debit card ...
Emma Gutierrez

12:34 PM (9 hours ago)

to me
Dear Paul,

I want Proper Bank statement, with bank signature and everything else.

Regards,
Emma

2:19 PM (7 hours ago)

to Emma
Don't know what country you live in but you do not get signed bank statements. ....ever! !
I even gave my banks number to phone once.
Even if you had it signed and dated in blood by the prime minister himself it wouldn't be sufficient as the last thing Lbinary want is to give me my money back, far from being, as you put it, a small amount and all the other things you said to try and belittle me, its an amount Lbinary seem desperate to avoid paying even though Lbinary know full well that paying back the stolen £12000.00 is not an excuse to avoid paying back the £9000.00 for the mis sold trades which you haven't done, even though you have tried to con the banks into believing this.
Both banks are under investigation and after my appointment with my M.P so too will others, as anti money laundering laws are very specific.

Have a good weekend,

Paul

And just to take the P**S they sent me this email today

Welcome To lbinary.com
Inbox
x
LBinary

Jul 3 (1 day ago)

to me
This message could be a scam. The sender's account may have been compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems suspicious, let us know and then alert the sender as well (in some way other than email). Learn more
Report this suspicious message Ignore, I trust this message

LBinary Logo
chat-icon
+ 44 8000-48-85-07 chat-icon
Live Chat
Welcome and thank you for opening an account!

Welcome and Thank You for opening an account with LBinary™, your award winning Binary Option Trading Platform!

☛ Your user Name: paul merriman

• In case you have forgotten your Password, you can retrieve it here. Your User ID and Password are required for access to our website.

☛ Visit our Education Page

• Please read our tutorial to familiarize yourself with LBinary™ and investing with Binary Options.

☛ Make your initial deposit

• As a first time trader with LBinary™, you will need to visit the Deposit Page. Once you have made your initial deposit, you may begin making investments on our trading platform.
START TRADING →

LBinary™ is ranked as an industry leading binary option company that provides a safe and secure trading platform, with over 200 underlying assets (stocks, commodities, indices and FOREX) without charging commission or spread fees. Our award winning trading staff is here to support you with any technical questions that you may have while you build your investment portfolio.

Should you require any assistance or have any questions please Contact Us at your convenience. For immediate assistance, use our Live Chat to speak with a Customer Service Agent.
FacebookTwitterYouTube
Terms | Disclaimer | Privacy |

Copyright © 2014, LBinary™ a brand of Targaryen Holdings Limited, Suites 41/42 Victorya House, 26 Main Street, Gibraltar.

Blaming the victim is another tactic scammers use to try to draw attention away from their actions.

Now they've changed my password to stop me entering my account, when i asked what was going on, they just said it was due to the charge back i made in February (which they never paid, but removed the money from my lbinary account anyway).
I said this was crap as i have been on it in June taking screen shots, said he'd pass it on to another useless scammer called emma gutierrez who wrote the email above.
These people have to be stopped and am due to see my M.P soon so I shall demand he bring this dirty company and all their scamming ways into the light of day and the public arena :mad:

Finally had the letter through from the House of Commons, saying the matter is now being dealt with by the appropriate department ( very posh envelope ha ha ).
So going by what my M.P said in all likelihood they will be investigated at a high level, regardless of where they are really based, as they are clearly acting illegally.
The really funny part is it will be down to me I think whether or not they are prosecuted, fined and ordered to cease trading :cool: err....let me think.......they still have £9000 of mine for stealing and mis selling trades mmmmm.......HELL YES, hang 'em high :)

of course it still begs the question whether or not you have the bank/credit card statements from the time the allegedly put the money into whichever account they claim.because if you cant PROVE that no such transaction took place its likely that you wont be taken seriously by whichever institution investigates this.still i wish you luck.

Thanks for the reply, don't worry I haven't thrown ANYTHING away as far as my interaction with LBinary, whether it be emails, screenshots of account and of course ALL statements regarding credit and debit card.
There is obviously a lot of interest over them paying money into a non verified card as well as the attempted theft and the fraudulent trades.
Still, lap of the gods stuff. .....I'm a realist :)

I just wanted to say to all who read this who are going through a world of problems with this LBinary scam, if they ask you for credit card statements or bank account statements to "verify" they have sent and returned money to you, DO NOT DO IT!. Why? Because this is a tactic these slimeballs will do where they take your bank or credit card statements and manipulate them and add in the refund/return of you getting it. Will this fly? Probably not because you can still prove you never got it because a company like American Express for example can see all activity on their end BUT it will greatly delay things for you and you only have so much time to dispute things. So if they ask, don't even bother. Just try to get your money back. They don't need any statements from you whatsoever. Thank you.

Unfortunately it worked with MBNA even though it was clearly a total lie and of course this is what Lbinary are all about lying, cheating and stealing from their clients.
As with the statements, they will use them for some fraudulent activity or other, so all beware.
Because mine was for a charge back, it appears to be in MBNA's interest to accept fraudulent data, otherwise they would have to have paid me from their own pocket. Clash of intersets? banks make money when we are in debt so scum like Lbinary are great news as far as the credit card companies are concerned...
p.s if any of you Lbinary scum are reading this.....let's meet :cool:

Back