***** LBINARY ***** Withdrawals constantly cancelled

sorry to hear all that has happened as i have had the same with these scammers, yes they do hoist bonuses on people to tie them in, the head of marketing (for real) is a guy called roy his skype is roy.lbinary.com
good luck

Managed to add Roy to Skype and to my amazement he asked how he can help - he said its not his dept (which i knew) but said he would look into it. Now i know he will be filled with bull**** from the brokers and he said lets speak again tomorrow - so watch this space

Sorry LordMuzzy I don't, as with a lot of these scammers they don't really want you contacting them, all I know he is in Cyprus and the majority of them at Lbinary are in Israel
Paulm1162 - i tried to add him but with no luck - i dont suppose you have his email do you

Cheers

count yourself VERY lucky bigdolly cos you're one of the few to have small losses with these thieving liars

paulm1162

count yourself VERY lucky bigdolly cos you're one of the few to have small losses with these thieving liars

My god does your events mirror mine - i see the dates on your case are last year - have you got all of your money back as yet, whats your current status

Cheers

Muzzy

Hi Muzzy,
not got back a single penny, Lbinary.com sent fraudulent documentation to my bank as evidence they had already paid it back but even the dates were 3 months out of sync.
The final insult was they took a further £7315.00 from my online account on the 3/3/2014 to pay for the charge back (which they never paid) and now claim it's nothing to do with Lbinary it is my bank that has removed the money......as if my bank have access to my Lbinary account?

Wonder if antbody knows who I can contact to report Lbinary for total disregard of international anti money laundering laws?????........or anybody know where i could catch me an employee of these scum? :mad:

Legal

Hi Muzzy,
not got back a single penny, Lbinary.com sent fraudulent documentation to my bank as evidence they had already paid it back but even the dates were 3 months out of sync.
The final insult was they took a further £7315.00 from my online account on the 3/3/2014 to pay for the charge back (which they never paid) and now claim it's nothing to do with Lbinary it is my bank that has removed the money......as if my bank have access to my Lbinary account?

Wonder if anybody knows who I can contact to report Lbinary for total disregard of international anti money laundering laws?????........or anybody know where i could catch me an employee of these scum? :mad:

Without sounding very naive is there nothing we can do legally or lawfully as it is just simply theft - How can an institution and so many companies continue to get away with what is nothing more than highway robbery - do we not have any lawyers on this site that could give us all a steer in the right direction

There was an Israeli lawyer once. He disappeared after 2 weeks. I have the feeling some broker employees left him dead in a ditch somewhere.

Back