***** LBINARY ***** Withdrawals constantly cancelled

LordMuzzy

Private
Hi All

Id like to firstly apologise for the long thread, but just wanted to give you all the full picture
Below is my experience, with LBinary so far…...

I got a call from Richard Green shortly after depositing $250 after hearing of these automated software packages. Richard explained these were run on algorithms and such cant react to day to day worldwide changes. I agreed to invest a further $5000, to see if i could work with a member of L Binary of which i was then put through to Tim Johnson. I went online and attempted to deposit $5000 as previously agreed but it constantly said there was an error, so Tim said try again which i did several times to make this deposit. Tim then said to remove the card and re input the details to see if that works, of which it did. Within 10 minutes 7 deposits of $5000 had left my account (unauthorised) Tim then called and i told him what had happened and wanted the unauthorised funds returned to my account. He said he would return $5000 straight away and i said i wanted all the unauthorised payments. He then bumbled on about VIP level and was just very evasive. I kept saying i needed the money back. After this i then didnt hear from him. I emailed on a few occasions and he said he hadnt been at work because he had teeth problems. I then received a call from him 2 days later again bumbling on about VIP and 50k, and he wants me with him, he only wants 8 people and hes been working there for 2 years and i would be kissing his feet when i make lots of money. Within 15 minutes of that call $5000, $5000 and $2500 was taken from my bank account without my authority. I emailed on many occasions with no reply. I then get a call from Richard saying Tim Johnson had been dismissed due to ‘Bureaucratic Issues’ and he wants to put things right. Eventually i got the second ($12,500) lot of money back. I then get a call from a Leo Geldman saying he wants me under his wing. At this point due to the way i had been treated i wanted out. I have requested withdrawals on many occasions and everyone gets cancelled. I have a completely verified account. I have emailed Richard, support and other departments of which not one has replied. I have even tried to talk to Leo via Skype and i get no reply

I have also been told that i should always sign a 'Declaration of Deposit' form every time an amount is deposited to prove its me that authorised it. On not one occasion has that happened.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading and any advice would be very welcome.

Contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain everything carefully and ask if a chargeback is possible in your case.

Hi Pharaoh

Many thanks for your reply. I tried that but it was done on a debit card and my bank said its not covered because it involves stocks/shares

Have you filed a court case through FPA?

Also I suggest you to invite them to join and reply to this thread

Hi Eddiger

Many many thanks for your reply. I have just submitted the information for the court case and also invited a senior manager to join with a link to this thread. Lets see if they have the balls to reply

Try the bank one more time. Explain that you aren't complaining about profits or losses from trading, but that they have taken your deposit, show the money in your account, and won't respond to withdrawal requests.

Pharaoh - Once again, many thanks for your advice - i shall go to the bank today and see what they have to say

the amount involved is not small. I hope you get your money back and yeah avoid any more invitations from any other guy calling you. there are people good with words and it can by very convincing. best of luck

Pharaoh - Once again, many thanks for your advice - i shall go to the bank today and see what they have to say

Well, If everything went wrong than try to get advice from your lawyer. He will tell you the further steps.

And did you sent invitation to join this thread ?

Back