LCG scammed me

marchito

Recruit
Hi,

In november I did deposit of 1500€ to a mt4 LCG account: 5036180. I traded for about one month and I made with about 2k profit. No scalping, latency arbitrage or other things like this. Just trend trades with my own strategy.

When I tried to withdrawal from my account the broker, even if wrote on mt4 that the funds was "Skrill out" did not sent them to me. After 5 business days I asked explenations and they replied me that are "investigating" and that something "abnormal" happened on my account but is not clear what.

No account closed, no term and conditions violated, nothing. The account is still there, working and ready but the funds are not sent to me!

I am still wating for an explenation of what they are doing!

Please help me!

Hi,

In november I did deposit of 1500€ to a mt4 LCG account: 5036180. I traded for about one month and I made with about 2k profit. No scalping, latency arbitrage or other things like this. Just trend trades with my own strategy.

When I tried to withdrawal from my account the broker, even if wrote on mt4 that the funds was "Skrill out" did not sent them to me. After 5 business days I asked explenations and they replied me that are "investigating" and that something "abnormal" happened on my account but is not clear what.

No account closed, no term and conditions violated, nothing. The account is still there, working and ready but the funds are not sent to me!

I am still wating for an explenation of what they are doing!

Please help me!
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Back