LCP Fund

micogameiro

Recruit
This company is based in Switzerland . Does anybody know how to make a complaint about this company?
Thank you.

LCP Fund contacted me by phone because i had interest in learning about the FOREX Market.
I have been told by a LCP Fund account Manager, that i would learn while trading with an algoritm and that i would have to transfer only 100€ to LCP Fund.
So i registered at www.lcpfund.com and did it and received another phone call to make an appointment for another call with Mr Mark Stone to begin trading, and to send them my ID card and a proof of my address ( electricity or water bill )
The next day, he called and told me to look in their site for the expired trades, and there was already one expired trade with a profit of 18€ and that he would call me again in the end of the week.
The first call was in April 1st and until April 10th the algotrading has traded until i had 178€ of Balance in my LCP Fund account.
On April 10th, the account Manager asked me to invest more money so we could trade with higher amounts which I said no and that i wanted only to learn how to trade. He said he didn´t understand why i would not invest more money and said he would call me monday 13rd of April.
On that day, he begun having the same conversation about investing more money and as i said i wouldn´t do it, he hang up the phone to me, leaving me talking alone.
From that day on, i tryed to call to the number they have in their contacts , which doesn´t work and i sent them lots of emails asking them to close my account and withdrawal my money.
They never unswered !
I tryed the option withdrawal, that they have at the site without success.
Yesterday, the balance kept growing and i tryed the withdrawal option again, and when i saw the balance it was -400€.
It was like i had withdrawal not only the balance that was in the account, but more 400€.
No money was been transfered to my bank account and they continue to ignore my e mails.

Thank you

LCP Fund contacted me by phone because i had interest in learning about the FOREX Market.
I have been told by a LCP Fund account Manager, that i would learn while trading with an algoritm and that i would have to transfer only 100€ to LCP Fund.
So i registered at www.lcpfund.com and did it and received another phone call to make an appointment for another call with Mr Mark Stone to begin trading, and to send them my ID card and a proof of my address ( electricity or water bill )
The next day, he called and told me to look in their site for the expired trades, and there was already one expired trade with a profit of 18€ and that he would call me again in the end of the week.
The first call was in April 1st and until April 10th the algotrading has traded until i had 178€ of Balance in my LCP Fund account.
On April 10th, the account Manager asked me to invest more money so we could trade with higher amounts which I said no and that i wanted only to learn how to trade. He said he didn´t understand why i would not invest more money and said he would call me monday 13rd of April.
On that day, he begun having the same conversation about investing more money and as i said i wouldn´t do it, he hang up the phone to me, leaving me talking alone.
From that day on, i tryed to call to the number they have in their contacts , which doesn´t work and i sent them lots of emails asking them to close my account and withdrawal my money.
They never unswered !
I tryed the option withdrawal, that they have at the site without success.
Yesterday, the balance kept growing and i tryed the withdrawal option again, and when i saw the balance it was -400€.
It was like i had withdrawal not only the balance that was in the account, but more 400€.
No money was been transfered to my bank account and they continue to ignore my e mails.

Thank you
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

LCP fund is one of the most trusted trading platforms for cryptocurrency that paves a simple and easy way for new traders. It is a one-click trading resort that brings you the opportunity of financial markets. It provides first-class technology combined with outstanding customer support and premium support. One distinctive feature of the LCP Fund is that it provides is the creation of plans for you to choose from.

LCP fund is one of the most trusted trading platforms for cryptocurrency that paves a simple and easy way for new traders. It is a one-click trading resort that brings you the opportunity of financial markets. It provides first-class technology combined with outstanding customer support and premium support. One distinctive feature of the LCP Fund is that it provides is the creation of plans for you to choose from.

The outstanding customer support and premium support you talk about, doesn´t eaven answer my questions!

Back