Learn to Trade Financial Markets from 10 minutes a Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelazytrader

The Lazy Trader
The Lazy Trader is dedicated to helping time-strapped private traders become profitable with our signature style of “set-and-forget” trading and support.

For this week only, take advantage of a MASSIVE 60% DISCOUNT on our flagship ULTIMATE program, which offers a full money back guarantee if you are not 110% satisfied (30 days)

***HURRY!! THIS FPA EXCLUSIVE ENDS 23rd JUNE 6pm US Eastern Time***

Here’s what you will get:

lazytrader_fpa.jpg

* Set-and-forget trade ideas for currencies, indices and precious metals
* Our WEEKLY market analysis webinar delivered straight to your inbox
* Instant access to ALL our basic and advanced Lazy Trader trading strategies
* Strategies which work in ALL MARKETS and with ALL ASSET CLASSES
* FULL ACCESS to our training videos, work books and audio courses
* Instant access to our highly sought after Trader Hypnosis course
* Dedicated support
* PEACE OF MIND: Full money back guarantee

Sign-up normally $252 - NOW REDUCED TO $100 (...and 80 cents)!

To Claim your 60% discount, sign up to the Ultimate programme, using the promo-code: fpa614 on the sign-up form.

You will then be emailed your username and password to our highly acclaimed members’ area, which has received highly positive reviews from our ballooning band of happy clients.

***HURRY!! THIS FPA EXCLUSIVE ENDS 23rd JUNE 6pm US Eastern Time****

Click here to see our Forex Peace Army Reviews

If you buy this and use it, please leave a review here...

The Lazy Trader LTD | TheLazyTrader.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2014-06-23T17:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 6 PM, New York Time, on Monday, June 23rd, 2014 and comes with a 30 day refund period.

Is this $100 (and 80 cents) a one time fee or it is a monthly recurring fee?

Hi Chrisstoff, thank you for your enquiry. The $100 (+ 80 cents) charge is a discount from the usual membership fee of $252 which is exclusive for FPA. For every month thereafter, it will cost $160. We would rather charge smaller, monthly charges rather than charge thousands of dollars from the start. It's only fair!

Hi Chrisstoff, thank you for your enquiry. The $100 (+ 80 cents) charge is a discount from the usual membership fee of $252 which is exclusive for FPA. For every month thereafter, it will cost $160. We would rather charge smaller, monthly charges rather than charge thousands of dollars from the start. It's only fair!

Greetings Mr. Colville
Do you refund losing trades??

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY SOON ARE PARTED

Greetings Mr. Colville
Do you refund losing trades??

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY SOON ARE PARTED

Lol, Greetings! We do offer a 100% money back guarantee (30 days) if you’re not satisfied with the service.

But we don’t accept liability for losing trades. We are an educational company - not a prescriptive signal or “tipping” service. We merely present valid trade ideas based on a technical argument and it is up to the client to see whether they like it or trade or not. We don't accept responsibility whether the client trades one of our ideas or not.

We would rather empower and teach the people the means to independently analyse the market and trade in an informed manner over a reasonable period of time rather than plug them into a signal service with no rhyme or reason behind the signal but, rather, an ongoing monthly charge!

Hi
Its a pity the indication of that this a payment for a fee only is not in the marketing information, because that will make me think twice, I did so the subscription but I really went over in quick mode over the material and it can be that I wrongly say something but and at least what I see I couldn't see the justification of $100 for a fee since the material similar is all over internet for free. And the monthly cost of $160 is for what exactly since you refer that you are not a signal provider. I had a look to weekly videos and that seems very interesting.
Since my subscription I didn't get any contact except a link for an article that is interesting but something that is spread way over the net. Another issue for a pay web site service every time that we enter get annoying marketing windows.
So please correct me but or I'm wrongly handle all your offer or the offer is not at all what I was expecting.

Hi
Its a pity the indication of that this a payment for a fee only is not in the marketing information, because that will make me think twice, I did so the subscription but I really went over in quick mode over the material and it can be that I wrongly say something but and at least what I see I couldn't see the justification of $100 for a fee since the material similar is all over internet for free. And the monthly cost of $160 is for what exactly since you refer that you are not a signal provider. I had a look to weekly videos and that seems very interesting.
Since my subscription I didn't get any contact except a link for an article that is interesting but something that is spread way over the net. Another issue for a pay web site service every time that we enter get annoying marketing windows.
So please correct me but or I'm wrongly handle all your offer or the offer is not at all what I was expecting.

We welcome your feedback as it helps to develop the brand further along the lines of what our clients want. We have received very good feedback since the promotion so your email stood out as quite a surprise so I would like to deal with it personally and iron out a few facts for you.

Regarding the subscription, we have made it clear on THREE separate stages in the sales process (1. the sales page, 2: the terms and conditions page, 3: the payment page) that this is a subscription based product. We are not into sneakily charging our clients at all and are very passionate about offeirng value for money. This is why, instead of charging $1000s upfront, we thought a pay-as-you-go model would be far fairer to our clients.

I accept that there is nothing new about price action. As you say, it is all over the internet. However, we have very specific ways to manage our trades and, of course, identify potential opportunities which are NOT all over the internet. As I'm someone like yourself can appreciate, when it comes to trading, the analysis, selection, timing and management are all key to successful trading. We look to embrace all of these in our strategies and market analysis. Unfortunately, too much attention is given to trading the set-up for the sake of it elsewhere on the net...when there is simply so much more to the equation!

Annoying marketing windows? I will look into this - sorry for this. Must be a glitch on the website.

In terms of what you have already received for the subscription, you have had:-

1. Got access to an online learning video course & bonus material for far less than you would otherwise be expected to pay.
2. You have received this week's Market Scope (weekly webinar - 30 mins) You will also receive the next one on Sunday - providing you're still a client :)
3. You have received 3 trade ideas (one trade reversal NZDUSD, the other a trade continuation: EURAUD, 1 stock Glaxo trade idea)
4. 2 x newly written articles.

If you still feel like you haven't received value for money then we can cancel your subscription and part company as friends.

We really are at an exciting time for Lazy trader...in the coming few months we will be increasing our line-up of contributing traders (in addition to Julian who is currently contributing with over 18+ years experience!). We will also be launching a new members site as well as custom indicators to make trading easy for you.

Is a matter of personal opinion which doesn't invalidate the add value of your service and all the relevant material that will help a lot people that needs and whish to start to be trading which I can recommend as also your excellent attitude! Many Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back