• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Learn2trade.com and Avatrade disinformation

I am having an issue with a company

maimp

Recruit
Learn2trade is a Forex signal provider that says they have an affiliate Program with Avatrade, so if you open a new account and deposit $250.00 they will send you free signals.
Well I did It and It is a mess. Learn2trade does not find my name even when I sent them a screenshot of my deposit. Avatrade costumer's rude service for Brazilian says me that my account is old so I cannot receive the free signals. Furthermore, Avatrade says that they have no responsability for Learn2trade services.
I did have an old account from Avatrade that was inactive for years and used the link provided by Learn2trade for opening a new account and deposit the $250.
I don't know what happens to these guys, don't they realize they will lose a potential client (for Learn2trade) and an old existing one (for Avatrade)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-26-10-02-38-964_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-26-10-02-38-964_com.android.chrome.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 26
Learn2trade is a Forex signal provider that says they have an affiliate Program with Avatrade, so if you open a new account and deposit $250.00 they will send you free signals.
Well I did It and It is a mess. Learn2trade does not find my name even when I sent them a screenshot of my deposit. Avatrade costumer's rude service for Brazilian says me that my account is old so I cannot receive the free signals. Furthermore, Avatrade says that they have no responsability for Learn2trade services.
I did have an old account from Avatrade that was inactive for years and used the link provided by Learn2trade for opening a new account and deposit the $250.
I don't know what happens to these guys, don't they realize they will lose a potential client (for Learn2trade) and an old existing one (for Avatrade)?
Did you contact the Learn2trade for the same, if yes then what reply did you receive from them?

Did you contact the Learn2trade for the same, if yes then what reply did you receive from them?
Learn2trade answered my questions very fast. The major problem seems to be with Avatrade. I sent them all the receipts, but Avatrade continues to say they cannot fix the problem, as I already had an old account with them, they consider I am not opening a new account even I used the link provided by Learn2trade to open a new account.
So, I give up. I will be Withdrawing my money and closing my account with Avatrade. I am losing money with this mess, as I will pay for transaction costs and the exchange rates that are against me.

Back