Learner

FriendlyFX

Sergeant
Welcome buddy
Any YouTube content on SMC trading and or Supply and Demand that would be my recommendation take your time it's a marathon not a sprint

fxoday

Recruit
Eventually depending on each trader, success or failure not to depend on mentor, they only guide to walk in trading based on their knowledge and experience, the main player is the trader itself when trader still follows mentor, they only follow and copy, but when they already drive alone, they have control the car. You will arrive at your destination or not depending on your skill.

Vivaan Jua

Private
Well, try to follow the Price Action trading, don’t rely on any technical tool! Actually, according to my own experience, our trading chart carries more technical info than any other technical tool! Besides, don’t buy any paid course, popular forums are more effective in this case! There have tons of useful threads, try to use those threads by using the search option! Best of luck!

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
I find it useful to combine indicators with price action because indicators is a kind of additional source of information about characteristics of price movement such as momentum, trend and volatility which helps to produce better judgements about how price behaves near key levels.