Learner

Starting young is most beneficial when it comes to investments
Yes it is important to get used to investing at young age because you will likely make a mistakes and sooner you make them the easier will be for you in the future

Start from some simple approaches like S/R, breakouts, pullbacks trading and other popular price action strategies and then pick one that looks most promising and start to dig deeper. Practice often offers most insight and helps to achieve steeper learning curve.

There is a good quote for starting a business, you will never know until you try it. Learning from theory is a good step, however theory without practice just like the tree without fruity, practice will give more experience, while experience is the best teacher in life.

There is a good quote for starting a business, you will never know until you try it. Learning from theory is a good step, however theory without practice just like the tree without fruity, practice will give more experience, while experience is the best teacher in life.
Yes I learned a lot when I started to trade couldn't find that in books or trading guides. I guess you have to pay for market lessons because you can't get intuition and experience from books.

Hi there! It's great to see that you're interested in learning more about trading. Trading can be a complex and risky activity, but with the right approach and mindset, it can also be very rewarding. Here are a few tips to help you get started as a learner:

• Start with the basics: Before you jump into trading, make sure you have a good understanding of the fundamentals. This includes things like market terminology, technical analysis, and risk management.
  • Find a mentor: Trading can be a lonely activity, but it doesn't have to be. Look for a mentor or a community of traders who can provide support and guidance as you learn.
  • Practice with a demo account: Many brokers offer demo accounts that allow you to practice trading with virtual money. This is a great way to get a feel for the market without risking any real capital.
  • Develop a trading plan: A trading plan is a set of rules and guidelines that you follow when making trades. It can help you stay disciplined and avoid making impulsive decisions.
  • Keep learning: The market is always changing, and there is always something new to learn. Stay up to date with the latest news and developments in the market, and continue to develop your skills and knowledge.

Remember, trading is a journey, not a destination. Don't get discouraged if you encounter setbacks along the way. With persistence and a commitment to learning, you can become a successful trader.

Good luck!

Can you recommend some good trading channels with advanced trading information. I could find any only basics which I already know.

In the learning process maybe faced difficulties and need patience to learn forex trading.to success

I can't share any specific channels or resources, so, as I can see many folks before me have already done it, I just want to guide you a bit.
If you are going to delve into trading, then self-education is one of the most significant parts of it. I just wanna share some ideas on how to distribute time correctly. Use 70/30 scheme.
70% of time you should learn new things, pass courses, watch videos, webinars and so on.
30% of time you must practice on the demo, but don't abuse demo trading, as it has quite unpleasant consequences.

Back