Learner

Welcome buddy
Any YouTube content on SMC trading and or Supply and Demand that would be my recommendation take your time it's a marathon not a sprint

Eventually depending on each trader, success or failure not to depend on mentor, they only guide to walk in trading based on their knowledge and experience, the main player is the trader itself when trader still follows mentor, they only follow and copy, but when they already drive alone, they have control the car. You will arrive at your destination or not depending on your skill.

Well, try to follow the Price Action trading, don’t rely on any technical tool! Actually, according to my own experience, our trading chart carries more technical info than any other technical tool! Besides, don’t buy any paid course, popular forums are more effective in this case! There have tons of useful threads, try to use those threads by using the search option! Best of luck!

I find it useful to combine indicators with price action because indicators is a kind of additional source of information about characteristics of price movement such as momentum, trend and volatility which helps to produce better judgements about how price behaves near key levels.

That's quite a good objective =)

I am convinced that traders have to start trading as early as they can, because when you're 18 or something, your brain is flexible and is ready to accept and digest new information twice faster than older people. So, you can just find any information about trading in the internet, I would advise to start with theory, what is fx trading, how should you trade, how to choose a proper broker and only then you can dive deeper step by step.

Technical analysis, risk management, money management, various platforms. Everything should be learnt gradually, you know...

That's quite a good objective =)

I am convinced that traders have to start trading as early as they can, because when you're 18 or something, your brain is flexible and is ready to accept and digest new information twice faster than older people. So, you can just find any information about trading in the internet, I would advise to start with theory, what is fx trading, how should you trade, how to choose a proper broker and only then you can dive deeper step by step.

Technical analysis, risk management, money management, various platforms. Everything should be learnt gradually, you know...

Compared to physical strength, cognitive abilities deteriorate much more slowly or even remain at the same level, so I think it is never late to learn or start learning something new and difficult

You cannot make money by trading everything.
Quite agree with your words. It's impossible to earn money by trading "everything" it's better to concentrate on particular assets or maybe currency pairs and trade only them. You know, it also depends on the preferences of the trader. If the trader likes to trade high liquidity pairs, major ones, then he/she should concentrate on all the pairs which includes greebacks. If he/she doesn't care about liquid pairs, then he/she can choose cross or exotic pairs. I tried trading such pairs as chf/brl and it was quite a fascinating experience for me.
Anyway, I prefer major pairs only and all my kills are revealed when I trade usd/eur or usd/gbp.

Back