Learning and education about forex gold

West Trader

Private
Hello all here I will give my friends all free education about forex trading using the patient method technique, because in trading when we want to achieve profit and good results patience is needed. I will provide assistance to all my friends for free by learning patience techniques and some investor account passwords that friends can see and learn, contact me for those who want to learn this technique.

If you are providing free education on forex then you are going to help a lot of people because many traders never know where to start when they join forex then again it is because the breakers that make them join forex never actually provide learning materials.

With all due respect do you have any proof that you are in a position to teach trading?
please pm me, I will show you some investor passwords for you to see my trading method
If you are providing free education on forex then you are going to help a lot of people because many traders never know where to start when they join forex then again it is because the breakers that make them join forex never actually provide learning materials.

Yes I hope, it can help a little to know where to start in this business, because in this business it is actually very simple, you just have to be able to master fear and greed.

Hello all here I will give my friends all free education about forex trading using the patient method technique, because in trading when we want to achieve profit and good results patience is needed. I will provide assistance to all my friends for free by learning patience techniques and some investor account passwords that friends can see and learn, contact me for those who want to learn this technique.
Hello, I am a beginner and I'm still practicing and learning. I have some questions, how do you know when to buy the stock? Is the stock market random?

Hello, I am a beginner and I'm still practicing and learning. I have some questions, how do you know when to buy the stock? Is the stock market random?
hello, when I decided to make a transaction in the market, I was only guided by 2 keys, the first one is trend follow and the second is the risk limit, so that when we understand these 2 things, I am sure you will be much calmer in transactions

It's good to provide education to traders free of cost. because many people cannot pay for even basic learning. However these days there is a lot of knowledge on the internet to get knowledge all about forex. they can get benefit from paid or free courses, videos, and many other sources. With forex practice, he will definitely learn patience techniques when he will try to overcome his mistakes and want to minimize loss.

hello, when I decided to make a transaction in the market, I was only guided by 2 keys, the first one is trend follow and the second is the risk limit, so that when we understand these 2 things, I am sure you will be much calmer in transactions
Hello, thank you for your suggestion, I just want to ask you if trend trading always easy to implements? and what should the trend following trading strategies have?

It's good to provide education to traders free of cost. because many people cannot pay for even basic learning. However these days there is a lot of knowledge on the internet to get knowledge all about forex. they can get benefit from paid or free courses, videos, and many other sources. With forex practice, he will definitely learn patience techniques when he will try to overcome his mistakes and want to minimize loss.
I fully agree with Kingsman. There is absolutely no need to pay for any kind of courses related to forex or gold trading. There is so much material on the web free of charge. But, what you actually need is to practice a lot before you start playing with your own money

I like it, as trader make money with ride the trend and because very hard to always ride the trend due to market movement is dynamic, we need a risk management plan in every single position

Back