Learning and education about forex gold

It is good to always be ready to learn and to learn as much as you can. There are so many sources where you can get the education but not all of them are worth it and especially the free courses. If you want to be good at trading then take a trading course that you have to pay for. Good things are not free.

Before you do anything in forex trading it is always good to learn because that is the way things will work out for you. Therefore learning about trading gold is a good idea because it is a little bit different from trading currencies. You just have to know what you want for yourself.

It's good to provide education to traders free of cost. because many people cannot pay for even basic learning. However these days there is a lot of knowledge on the internet to get knowledge all about forex. they can get benefit from paid or free courses, videos, and many other sources. With forex practice, he will definitely learn patience techniques when he will try to overcome his mistakes and want to minimize loss.
hello
sorry just replied to your comment, I have never provided trading education at a cost, because my goal is to make everyone understand and be much better in running this trading business, and thank God what I have gotten from trading is very sufficient for my life.

Hello, thank you for your suggestion, I just want to ask you if trend trading always easy to implements? and what should the trend following trading strategies have?
I always trade holding only 2 keys.
first, always follow the trend, never think that the price is too high or too low, because no one can confirm the price will go up or down.
Second, I always give a risk limit for every transaction that we make, we can certainly set the loss and profit, but the price goes up or down, we won't be able to confirm, so before entering the market, you must first keep the risk that you are ready to accept and wait until TP or SL is touched .

I fully agree with Kingsman. There is absolutely no need to pay for any kind of courses related to forex or gold trading. There is so much material on the web free of charge. But, what you actually need is to practice a lot before you start playing with your own money
agree
t is good to always be ready to learn and to learn as much as you can. There are so many sources where you can get the education but not all of them are worth it and especially the free courses. If you want to be good at trading then take a trading course that you have to pay for. Good things are not free.
I don't agree with you, it's not always that free is not good, if you follow a trader forum in Indonesia, I always provide free education, depending on the nature and intention of a person himself, for me trading is my source of income, but not by being a paid mentor , but from the results of the trading itself.
Before you do anything in forex trading it is always good to learn because that is the way things will work out for you. Therefore learning about trading gold is a good idea because it is a little bit different from trading currencies. You just have to know what you want for yourself

in trading everything has its own advantages and disadvantages in each instrument, and it also depends on the type and character of one's trading method to play on what instrument, like my example, I am more suited to playing in forex with the concepts and money management that I created, playing swing with TP and SL and the targets I have set, and my way is not suitable when played on gold instruments

Back