• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Learning to trade

Help me find a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can trade with a demo account for simulation trading without any risk, just register account and create a demo account then install a platform to login account and learn a trade, but before you need to learn basic education forex, how to analyze the market, etc, then practice.

FPA information is well regulated and tested. great source to start your learning and forex education once you have the basics you will start to find your style and what and where you want to learn from next

Find a company with the conditions that suit you and start working on a demo - it will be enough!

1. First you get acquainted with some features of the market.
2. Then you choose a strategy.
3. You test it on a demo.
4. You make a choice for a permanent job.
5. Visit this forum to solve current problems.

First, I would advise you to deal at least with the basic theoretical points so that you can navigate through the events and make practical decisions. And the choice of the company directly depends on the availability of regulation, if it is - then you can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back