• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lee Elbaz Case: BigOption

I am having an issue with a company
Yakov Kobi Cohen has got a license to do sports betting in congo

Which Congo, Brazzaville or Kinshasa, separated by Congo river so called pool, where both sides criminals end up in downstream Livingstone Falls (no need for FBI in these places :D

…..robbing again the most poor

https://www.africanews.com/2018/03/22/drc-women-take-up-sports-betting/

https://www.yavassociates.com/our-lawyers-clients

just check some of those local law firms clients, rather easy chase….and a few mails will do the job

Dang, NONE of this was an email alert to me. I apologize for not seeing this, I had to go in "manually" to see what information I might have here. Hmm...
Needtostop, can I forward the information here to my contacts? There will be no use of your username here on the FPA, you will only be known as a "Third Party" when and where it becomes a question as to where this information came from.

These scammers know no end to their dirty deeds, do they?

Dang, NONE of this was an email alert to me. I apologize for not seeing this, I had to go in "manually" to see what information I might have here. Hmm...
Needtostop, can I forward the information here to my contacts? There will be no use of your username here on the FPA, you will only be known as a "Third Party" when and where it becomes a question as to where this information came from.

These scammers know no end to their dirty deeds, do they?
everything on this forum/thread can be used by anyone if it can help in anyway.

everything on this forum/thread can be used by anyone if it can help in anyway.

Actually FPA concludes every scam however traders only consult here when they get scammed by others but the question is why not to search for a while before investing anywhere.

There are still several sealed indictments, so we don't know who they are. The Cartus may be in the next batch of these arrested or indicted. I can't wait...then to possibly see Wirecard go down in a heap if flames. Remember Enron??

Back