• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lee Elbaz Case: BigOption

I am having an issue with a company
If I can also add to this thread the link to the petition:
https://efri.io/second-victims-petition-for-european-cybercrime-justice

All info is on the above link and at www.fintelegram.com

This is the 2nd victims petition for the extradition of the alleged scammer Gal Barak to Austria that will take place at a court hearing in Sofia on Thursday 12 September 2019.

If you are a victim of these scammers then please visit and sign the petition as soon as possible before Thursday!

To me, I think there has been a shakeup of sorts with FinTel, but I could be wrong. This has happened to me as well. Sometimes you can back your way onto the site through an older article that you may have been sent. Bad folks are after them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were taken down, even with Cloudfare. See if a VPN works or not, I was able to get straight onto the site earlier today regarding the petition out there.

Indeed, bad folks really are trying to silence and terrorise the FinTelegram.
FinTelegram have confirmed on their FB page today that they have been under DDoS attacks!!

AdBit Telegram
4 hrs ·
Our website is still under heavy #DDoD attack and hence presents 500 and 503 error messages. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Liora Welles one of the Yukom operatives has been sentenced to 14 months in prison.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-sa...tions-sales-agent-liora-welles-for-14-months/
“Welles is the second of the fifteen to be sentenced. Her co-conspirator Lissa Mel was sentenced in August to a year in prison. Yair Hadar is scheduled for sentencing on Monday while Austin Smith and Shira Uzan are scheduled to be sentenced in October.”

The 14 months or a year doesn’t sound like a long time or anywhere near enough but they did make plea deals and those months will feel like years from what I’ve read!

Just for fun I’ve added this link which describes what life inside is like by inmates and prison guards and it ain’t nice!! https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/..._whove_done_time_what_was_womens_prison_like/

It will be a far cry away from the lavish celebratory lifestyle they’ve been living off our stolen money. They could be bunked up in shared cells with addicts/ex addicts having withdrawals, people with mental problems that have done violent crimes or just plain mental people and they’re all horny!!! not a great combination. There’s gang culture and if as much as look at someone the wrong way will be in trouble. They won’t have hardly any money! just enough to buy essentials. The food is grim and the hygiene isn’t great. But it’s prison not a holiday camp and is where they belong. They’ve all been so used to lying, extorting and taking people for idiots they are bound to quickly get on the wrong side of the more seasoned prisoners and guards.

Yair Hadar another of the Yukom operatives who knew full well what they were all doing has been sentenced to 8 months in prison. Lets hope they have as much fun in prison as they did in the boiler rooms when they were targeting and fleecing people like pensioners out of thousands and financially ruining lives - the lowest of the low as far as financial crime goes!

https://www.fintelegram.com/yukom-c...y-service-and-1-2-million-restitution-payment

Liora is sexy, I would bang her but my gosh, have you seen momma Lee? That's some massive potency there. Can you imagine her in a prison fight? She'd take any knife and still rip them open with her bare hands. She'd rule even in men's supermax.

Untitled-3.jpg

Liora is sexy, I would bang her but my gosh, have you seen momma Lee? That's some massive potency there. Can you imagine her in a prison fight? She'd take any knife and still rip them open with her bare hands. She'd rule even in men's supermax.

Untitled-3.jpg

I don't know how the courts will recover this $145million, she's feckin eaten it all!

Back