• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lee Elbaz Case: BigOption

I am having an issue with a company
This whole trial will be pointless if the boiler room salesmen are the only ones to be punished. They did not end up getting those $145,000,000 to themselves, unlike the Yukon owners who walk free and enjoy their wealth.

I am so happy to find this room. I believe most of us here had been scammed by bigoption. Now will it be possible to recover our lost
fund from them? Appreciate if we can assist each other. I have engaged a company to work on my recovery. Is it a good choice?

Reclaws International. Their service requires a retainer payment of 250USD to initiate the proceedings.

Is he in Israel or Mauritius? The last I heard is that Kobi was in Kinsasha...or the other way around. I know both are Yukom's UBOs. If they are using bitcoin, they can be found from finding the info on the blockchain.

Reclaws International. Their service requires a retainer payment of 250USD to initiate the proceedings.
Not sure they are not scammers themselves.

On page 38 of its lawsuit, the US CFTC already demands a full restitution of the BigOption clients’ losses: https://www.cftc.gov/media/2331/enfyukombinaryperetzcomplaint08122019/download

So after the court sides with the CFTC, all those who lost to BigOption will get reimbursed if the US government manages to collect.

Is he in Israel or Mauritius? The last I heard is that Kobi was in Kinsasha...or the other way around. I know both are Yukom's UBOs. If they are using bitcoin, they can be found from finding the info on the blockchain.
The last the media reported was Yossi proudly being in Israel enjoying his wealth. I doubt he needs to use Bitcoin as no charges have been brought against him there.

Back