• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lee Elbaz Case: BigOption

I am having an issue with a company
Not sure they are not scammers themselves.

On page 38 of its lawsuit, the US CFTC already demands a full restitution of the BigOption clients’ losses: https://www.cftc.gov/media/2331/enfyukombinaryperetzcomplaint08122019/download

So after the court sides with the CFTC, all those who lost to BigOption will get reimbursed if the US government manages to collect.
You mean we don't need to engaged anyone to file for recovery? Come to think of it, it doesn't make sense to file for losses against them. They have all the money and means to get their way through. Looks like I made another wrong choice.

On page 38 of its lawsuit, the US CFTC already demands a full restitution of the BigOption clients’ losses: https://www.cftc.gov/media/2331/enfyukombinaryperetzcomplaint08122019/download

So after the court sides with the CFTC, all those who lost to BigOption will get reimbursed if the US government manages to collect.

Just read through the lawsuit, there are no mention of amount for people outside the united states. Any help here?

If the US government is going after BigOption in your interest, I see no need for your own additional legal action. The government’s legal action is further funded from the state’s funds, so it costs you nothing in attorney fees.

More Israeli males have just been officially indicted in the Yukom fraud case:

The defendants are Yakov Cohen, 27; Yosef Herzog, 54; Ori Maymon, 33; Nissim Alfasi, 33; Elad Bigelman, 37; Runal Jeebun, 29; Sabrina Elofer, 28; Afik Tori, 27; Anog Maarek, 28; Oron Montgomery, 38; David Barzilay, 41; Gilad Mazugi, 36; Hadas Ben Haim, 34; Yousef Bishara, 32; and Nir Erez, 29.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-in...options-operatives-reveals-names-of-six-more/

If they are tried in absentia, maximal sentences are likely, upon which extradition warrants will follow. Once extradited, they will be placed in multi-year confinement with some of America’s most brutal felons in extremely rough penitentiaries like Rikers Island, including but not limited to hitmen, serial killers and rapists, drug lords, Islamic terrorists etc who will keep them daily company within the severely limited space of the prison quarters.

More Israeli males have just been officially indicted in the Yukom fraud case:

The defendants are Yakov Cohen, 27; Yosef Herzog, 54; Ori Maymon, 33; Nissim Alfasi, 33; Elad Bigelman, 37; Runal Jeebun, 29; Sabrina Elofer, 28; Afik Tori, 27; Anog Maarek, 28; Oron Montgomery, 38; David Barzilay, 41; Gilad Mazugi, 36; Hadas Ben Haim, 34; Yousef Bishara, 32; and Nir Erez, 29.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-in...options-operatives-reveals-names-of-six-more/

If they are tried in absentia, maximal sentences are likely, upon which extradition warrants will follow. Once extradited, they will be placed in multi-year confinement with some of America’s most brutal felons in extremely rough penitentiaries like Rikers Island, including but not limited to hitmen, serial killers and rapists, drug lords, Islamic terrorists etc who will keep them daily company within the severely limited space of the prison quarters.

Nice share pipsbuster, I normally checkout articles and Times of Israel now and again but hadn't seen that yet.
Israel really needs to stop protecting them all and start giving the game up and handing them over!! This looks really really bad on Israel as a whole, corrupt to the highest levels of government backing them, funding them and profiting off this industry. What has happened with Spotoption anyway??? Where have they gone? will they be tried in the Yukom case as they should be? I cant see anything on Spotoption anywhere, seem to have just disappeared like my money did!!!

Binary fraud has been one of Israel’s key industries over the past decade. Not much to do in a desert where life is ultra-expensive.

Back