• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lee Elbaz Case: BigOption

I am having an issue with a company

needtostop

Private, 1st Class
After observing how the case unfolds since a year from now, I wonder why the owners have not been involved, whereas they are the people who enjoyed more profits from the binary options business, namely in BigOption and BinaryBook.

The brand BigOption started in late 2013. The main operations was carried out by a company named Linkopia, in Mauritius. The then Director and CEO was Mr. Yakov Cohen, AKA Kobi Cohen, AKA Jay C (stage name). he is also the co owner of the business along with his long time partner Mr. Yosef Herzog AKA Yossi Herzog. Most of the sales operations were carried out by sales representatives in Mauritius by the company Linkopia and retention services were done by Yukom, Israel.

The Mauritian company was managed by Mr. Yakov Kobi Cohen. Later on, the company acquired their second brand, BinaryBook and slowly started to neglect BigOption. It was during this period that Lee Elbaz was more active, managing the Israeli branch.

Mr. Cohen and Mr. yossi Herzog structured their company to hide their identities, putting so called directors such as today, there is Mr. Shalom Peretz and others. Lee elbaz, Liora wells, Mr. Peretz and many others, visited Mauritius during the years the brand were active. there are photos which clearly show that those individuals are connected.

Today, they have shifted all their operations from Linkopia to another company, still operating in Mauritius but more into forex brands. they are actually using a website called Global Markets Club, enticing 'investors' into a so called club and getting them to trade through "algo' or other methods.

Mr. yakov kobi Cohen also was owner of a company in Australia. AGM Markets. This company was dealing in forex and had its license revoked recently by the Australian regulator ASIC. The director was Yossi Ashkenazi, a long time friend of Mr. yossi Herzog.

Mr. Cohen resigned from being the CEO of Linkopia when things started getting complicated in late 2016, and appointed Mr. Runal Singh Jeebun as the new CEO. today they operate another company called synaegis co ltd.

While Lee elbaz is facing trial, I still don’t understand how the owners are roaming free, setting up new business in africa, where they can easily launder this money into the new business.

Mr. Yakov Kobi Cohen is a resident of Mauritius and uses the tax haven to launder the money they got from binary options scam.

Since the owners are at arm's length of being caught, the authorities cannot do enough research to find these people. Or they have but can't get to them because of no cooperation between governments. This stinks, but still, that is what happens.

Since the owners are at arm's length of being caught, the authorities cannot do enough research to find these people. Or they have but can't get to them because of no cooperation between governments. This stinks, but still, that is what happens.
mostly i think because of non coperation. but there are other ways for sure.

That right there is the biggest problem, countries hiding these criminals don't want to be seen in a bad light. If they only did cooperate, that would show that all parties are on the same page fighting corruption. Too bad this stuff has infected governments all the way to the top of the ladder. One country more than any other...

That right there is the biggest problem, countries hiding these criminals don't want to be seen in a bad light. If they only did cooperate, that would show that all parties are on the same page fighting corruption. Too bad this stuff has infected governments all the way to the top of the ladder. One country more than any other...

true. some countries like mauritius are not even aware that there are such business running.

Wouldn't they have to know with having so many "financial" companies registering in their country? Is it the small island country of Nevin, I think, which is allowing everything and anything to go on there? They are thumbing their collective noses at AML and KYC laws. I wonder if there is any info out there on those countries violating the laws that most countries abide by. Did Binary Book use Payobin, Payotech, Moneta or Wirecard that you know of?

They surely won't. It is rather coincidental that Credorax is looking for $200 million in investment and Israel is using $200 million of taxpayer money to push financial services into Hong Kong?? Hmmmm...

new devlopment in the case of lee elbaz including the names below:
The Government also mentions some of Elbaz’s co-conspirators. The list includes Yossi Herzog, Yakov “Kobi” Cohen, Ori Maymon (a/k/a “Patrick Accardo”), Elad Bigelman (a/k/a “Michael Goldberg”), Nissim Alfasi (a/k/a “Nick Onasis”), Ronen Roytman (a/k/a “Alexander Goldman”), Liora Welles (a/k/a “Lindsay Cole,” “Lindsay Taylor,” and “Lindsey Wells”), Yair Hadar (a/k/a “Steven Gold”), Shira Uzan (a/k/a “Emily Laski”), and Austin Smith (a/k/a “John Reid”).

it has been to the attention of the court that elbaz travelled to mauritius for operation. and mauritius is where the company linkopia was operating. also, yakov kobi cohen are resident of mauritius and was also ceo of the linkopia company. after, it is runal singh jeebun who become the ceo.

Back