Is anyone or any business missing from the below list for the recovery of $110.00 million by the CFTC?
The list of defendants in this case includes:
- Yukom Communications Ltd., incorporated in Israel;
- Linkopia Mauritius Ltd., incorporated in Mauritius;
- Wirestech Limited d/b/a BigOption, incorporated in the Republic of the Marshall Islands;
- WSB Investments Ltd. d/b/a BinaryBook, incorporated in Anguilla, the United Kingdom, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Gibraltar;
- Zolarex Ltd. d/b/a BinaryOnline, incorporated in the Republic of the Marshall Islands;
- Yakov Cohen;
- Yossi Herzog;
- Lee Elbaz;
- Shalom Peretz.
FBI has thousands of files, menu will be porridge for allApart from the two sides involved, the media has somehow neglected other people in this case. Those are the employees of the Yukom enterprise, their affiliates, the lawyers, accountants and other collaborators who have been working directly or indirectly in this industry for all those years.
To me, I think there has been a shakeup of sorts with FinTel, but I could be wrong. This has happened to me as well. Sometimes you can back your way onto the site through an older article that you may have been sent. Bad folks are after them, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were taken down, even with Cloudfare. See if a VPN works or not, I was able to get straight onto the site earlier today regarding the petition out there.It's not working from my end too.