• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lee Elbaz Case: BigOption

I am having an issue with a company
on a sunny thursday in Maryland, the jury proclaimed lee elbaz guilty on 4 counts of online fraud and she was taken back into custody. the article says she participated in a scheme to "defraud investors in the United States and across the world.” the question is with whom did she participate? where are the other co consipirators, namely yossi herzog, yakov kobi cohen, alfasi and the others?
apparently, the US is preparing for an extradition for herzog. but, why only him?

i am not sure she will get 80 years. but still, she will do jail time. unfortunately, so far, she is the only one to go down while the others like herzog, yakov kobi cohen and their other partners are still roaming free. who is cartus?

The Cartus are a Canadian/Israeli (Ashkenazi if that matters any) who ran possibly the largest binary options companies. They created over 400 and at any one time, at least 200 were in operation. They worked with Oren Shabat and Uri Katz with Banc Dr Binary. Now David Cartu us trying to put their company through liquidation in Ireland pleading poverty. Shadow director Josh Cartu has $30 million in Ferraris and lives well beyond his means. They are the biggest frauds in the industry, no other company compares. Now David is doing this through Megapower.io and bought a German company, Pesarc, to ostensibly launder money through a legitimate company and then through Wirecard. Search for GMM here and the almost 40 pages of info on the "Nest" thread.

The Cartus are a Canadian/Israeli (Ashkenazi if that matters any) who ran possibly the largest binary options companies. They created over 400 and at any one time, at least 200 were in operation. They worked with Oren Shabat and Uri Katz with Banc Dr Binary. Now David Cartu us trying to put their company through liquidation in Ireland pleading poverty. Shadow director Josh Cartu has $30 million in Ferraris and lives well beyond his means. They are the biggest frauds in the industry, no other company compares. Now David is doing this through Megapower.io and bought a German company, Pesarc, to ostensibly launder money through a legitimate company and then through Wirecard. Search for GMM here and the almost 40 pages of info on the "Nest" thread.
hmmm thanks. do they have any connection to the lee elbaz gang? i believe they should have some connection. GMM makes me think about global markets club. did you hear about them?

Yukom-Court-Case-Boiler-Rooms.png

hmmm thanks. do they have any connection to the lee elbaz gang? i believe they should have some connection. GMM makes me think about global markets club. did you hear about them?

I have not, is this another company like "Bitconnect"?

Is any of this in Panama Papers or any of the other links? I need to copy and paste your info to send to my contacts. My house is being worked on as is my late parent's house getting it ready to sell. Everyone wonders when I sleep...

Is any of this in Panama Papers or any of the other links? I need to copy and paste your info to send to my contacts. My house is being worked on as is my late parent's house getting it ready to sell. Everyone wonders when I sleep...
i am not sure if they are on panama papers.
linkopia director and ceo was also yakov kobi cohen and also runal singh jeebun. linkopia was a call center in mauritius and was mentioned in the first articles on binarybook and bigoption scam few years ago.

yuk.png

I didnt see this earlier. there is nothing official so far but i believe there is indictment. it is just a matter of time.
ICIJ?

Back