Lee Elbaz of BinaryBook and Big Option is scheduled to face justice

yes, it is in the news already.
Did you know Yossi’s real name is Yosef Herzog? And it looks like he’s not the owner of Yukom Telecommunications like people been claiming to be . I think he was just an employee just like the rest of them

the real owners i know them all. and i have info on them. where they live, how they proceed. if anyone wants more information, can contact me.
I follow that case closely and decided to set up an account here because i also have some information about the owners and "heads". Especially information about persons and activities that were never mentioned in the media but took a very big part in this scheme. If anyone have a question i'd love to help if/where possible. The world need to know all the truth.

I follow that case closely and decided to set up an account here because i also have some information about the owners and "heads". Especially information about persons and activities that were never mentioned in the media but took a very big part in this scheme. If anyone have a question i'd love to help if/where possible. The world need to know all the truth.
Just tell us what you know . Anything is helpful. Do you think there’s a chance for victims to get their money back if Lee Elbaz is found guilty?

it would be helpful for everyone to have information as much as possible. you can post here

i
Just tell us what you know . Anything is helpful. Do you think there’s a chance for victims to get their money back if Lee Elbaz is found guilty?
i think the victims will get their money back, if they have put official complaint.

The trial start today according to international news. In an article of the times of israel, it has said that there will be a jury who will attend this case. Lee elbaz is one of the 15 defendants and 5 of them have already pleaded guilty. i ask myself how can she still plead innocent?

those who will cooperate with the prosecutors will have a lot to say i believe. another indictment says that billions of dollars have been defrauded worldwide!!!
A lot of them have moved their operations abroad and till today continue to operate.
They also talk about herzog and ownership of company based in mauritius, linkopia and also in israel.

binary book got 99 million dollar from clients and gave less than 20 million back. where are the other millions of dollars? where did it go?

Back