Lee Elbaz of BinaryBook and Big Option is scheduled to face justice

This site was recently put out by the Department of Justice and is intended for victims of Binarybook.com and BigOption.com

<https://www.justice.gov/criminal-vns/case/lee-elbaz>

You are encouraged to contact the US Department of Justice here:
If you have any questions, please call the Victim Assistance Line toll-free at (888) 549-3945 or email us at victimassistance.fraud@usdoj.gov

United States v. Lee Elbaz
Court Docket No.: 18-cr-00157 (D. Maryland)

Court Assigned: This case is assigned to the Honorable Theodor D. Chuang, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, United States Federal Building and Courthouse, 6500 Cherywood Lane, Greenbelt, MD 20770.

Criminal Charges: On March 22, 2018, Lee Elbaz, the former CEO of the Israel-based company, Yukon Communications, was charged in an indictment with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and three counts of wire fraud for her alleged participation in a scheme to defraud investors in the United States and across the world in financial instruments known as “binary options.”

The indictment alleges that Yukom provided investor “retention” services for two websites, known as BinaryBook and BigOption, that were used to promote and market purported binary options, and that those binary options were fraudulently sold and marketed. The indictment further alleges that in her role as CEO of Yukom, Elbaz, along with her co-conspirators and subordinates, misled investors using BinaryBook and BigOption by falsely claiming to represent the interests of investors but that, in fact, the owners of BinaryBook and BigOption profited when investors lost money; by misrepresenting the suitability of and expected return on investments through BinaryBook and BigOption; by providing investors with false names and qualifications and falsely claiming to be working from London; and by misrepresenting whether and how investors could withdraw funds from their accounts. Representatives of BinaryBook and BigOption, working under Elbaz’s supervision, misrepresented the terms of so-called “bonuses,” “risk free trades” and “insured trades,” and deceptively used these supposed benefits in a manner that in fact harmed investors, according to the indictment.

This site was recently put out by the Department of Justice and is intended for victims of Binarybook.com and BigOption.com

<https://www.justice.gov/criminal-vns/case/lee-elbaz>

You are encouraged to contact the US Department of Justice here:
If you have any questions, please call the Victim Assistance Line toll-free at (888) 549-3945 or email us at victimassistance.fraud@usdoj.gov

United States v. Lee Elbaz
Court Docket No.: 18-cr-00157 (D. Maryland)

Court Assigned: This case is assigned to the Honorable Theodor D. Chuang, U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, United States Federal Building and Courthouse, 6500 Cherywood Lane, Greenbelt, MD 20770.

Criminal Charges: On March 22, 2018, Lee Elbaz, the former CEO of the Israel-based company, Yukon Communications, was charged in an indictment with one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and three counts of wire fraud for her alleged participation in a scheme to defraud investors in the United States and across the world in financial instruments known as “binary options.”

The indictment alleges that Yukom provided investor “retention” services for two websites, known as BinaryBook and BigOption, that were used to promote and market purported binary options, and that those binary options were fraudulently sold and marketed. The indictment further alleges that in her role as CEO of Yukom, Elbaz, along with her co-conspirators and subordinates, misled investors using BinaryBook and BigOption by falsely claiming to represent the interests of investors but that, in fact, the owners of BinaryBook and BigOption profited when investors lost money; by misrepresenting the suitability of and expected return on investments through BinaryBook and BigOption; by providing investors with false names and qualifications and falsely claiming to be working from London; and by misrepresenting whether and how investors could withdraw funds from their accounts. Representatives of BinaryBook and BigOption, working under Elbaz’s supervision, misrepresented the terms of so-called “bonuses,” “risk free trades” and “insured trades,” and deceptively used these supposed benefits in a manner that in fact harmed investors, according to the indictment.
If we get in touch with the US department of justice and we tell them that we were defrauded by Bigoption or Binary book , what are they going to do ? Give our money back?

You will find the address you can write or call for further information in the first post. In addition, you already have a case registered with Europol or ActionFraud, which you can refer to.

You will find the address you can write or call for further information in the first post. In addition, you already have a case registered with Europol or ActionFraud, which you can refer to.
I never registered my case with Eoropol or Action Fraud. If I write or call the US Department of Justice what do you think they do?

Is anyone able to tell me if the US Department of Justice will reimburse the money back to the victims of fraud after the trial of Lee Elbaz if she’s found guilty. I’ve emailed the Department regarding this but no one replied to me .

She did not own any brokers. She ran one of the firms that managed the sales boys / retention programs to keep clients losing money.
She was indicted in the USA because they were arrogantly even accepting forbidden US clients.

She will probably get a small amount of prison time in the US but has any of the court docs shown they've actually recovered any funds? I really doubt her company had much as they were not the brokerage themselves.

Wish everyone the best!

She did not own any brokers. She ran one of the firms that managed the sales boys / retention programs to keep clients losing money.
She was indicted in the USA because they were arrogantly even accepting forbidden US clients.

She will probably get a small amount of prison time in the US but has any of the court docs shown they've actually recovered any funds? I really doubt her company had much as they were not the brokerage themselves.

Wish everyone the best!
I’ve emailed the US Department of Justice regarding Lee Elbaz but no one is replying to my emails

Back