Lee Elbaz of BinaryBook and Big Option is scheduled to face justice

I’ve emailed the US Department of Justice regarding Lee Elbaz but no one is replying to my emails
the real owners i know them all. and i have info on them. where they live, how they proceed. if anyone wants more information, can contact me.

1) How do you know where they live?
2) What do you intend to do with them?
3) I live in another country don’t have money to travel.
4) I think the US Department of Justice will punish them .

i know where they live and more information also i have. where they operate etc..
i only want to share information to those who need help.
where do you live? have you been scammed also?
the US dept of justice is only focussing on lee elbaz and not the owners.

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have helpful evidence, share it.

i know where they live and more information also i have. where they operate etc..
i only want to share information to those who need help.
where do you live? have you been scammed also?
the US dept of justice is only focussing on lee elbaz and not the owners.
I live in Australia and yes I’ve been scammed by Bigoption.
Did you know that Yossi Herzog Mr Bilgeman and Mr Alfasi have been informed that the three of them have been charged in the US

That's why thing like binary options are probably banned around the world to avoid conflicts like that anyway or something else probably. Do you really understand how it should be done here ? Are that Lee finally paid or get arrested ?

That's why thing like binary options are probably banned around the world to avoid conflicts like that anyway or something else probably. Do you really understand how it should be done here ? Are that Lee finally paid or get arrested ?
I’m not sure that I follow you but if you mean if Lee Elbaz got arrested the answer is yes and her trial will begin on the 16th of July it goes on for three weeks

Back