• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LegacyForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have been a member of their PAMM sevice for a while now. The trading performance is totally aweful. They don't trade the way they advertise that they do. There is no clear strategy in play and lots of large positions taken on intraday trading, (often going wrong). A 5%+ loss in a day is not uncommon. Recently they reached a 41% drawdown on the account helped by a 20% loss on a single trade ! They often don't have a stop loss and the list of newbie mistakes being demonstrated makes the trader look like a beginner in FX. Unless you are prepared to potentially loose all your money I'd stear clear of them.

legacy forex reviews

I was trying to start a account, I talked to mark shawzin and he told me that
$400 wasn't worth our conversation, and after that said, he was trying to show me some type of respect, and that I needed at least $2,500 to start, and that he will have peter visser call me, then hung up the phone. I felt that was arrogant of him, but no call, and I have sent email after email, still no answer. Sent another email, stating that I have questions before I make my investment. Still waiting for a email. Is their any other website that trades for you like legacy forex?

Back