1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legal Notice against GCI

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Sibali, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

Dear FPA Members.
    I have sent a Legal Notice to Mr. Mitchell Vazquez CEO GCI Financial LTD. I am not leaving this Man alone. After this I Will contact the Court to file a case against Mr. Mitchell Vazquez for the Murder of my Son. I emailed them again n again telling them i need money. My Wife is in hospital But they are animals. They didn't paid me and my Son Died.

I will take my revenge one way or other.
    i Request all of you to pray for me.

Attached Files:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Make sure your lawyer sends a copy to the authorities in Belize also. That address is just a virtual office, but even these offshore "regulators" don't like too much embarrassment.

3. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

Yes it has been sent to the authorities as well.

4. clem699

clem699 Sergeant

Dear Sibali,please accept my condolence on the death of your son and also pray that you get justice at the end of the day.If that is achieve,it will be another won battle against wicked and inhumane brokers who are out their only to make people sad and frustrated.

5. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

Thanks..
    My next step will be to bring this to the public. Friday it is, The last date, If they fail to response which i am sure they will. Next day people of Pakistan will see this in news papers and on TV. GCI is very famous in Pakistan.

They will Pay....

6. Stony

Stony Sergeant

Go ahead full steam! I wish you good luck, as probably all users of this forum do.

Regards, Stony

7. Chris Pagano

Chris Pagano Recruit

I am very sorry for you loss. I hope you get your money back. I am a faily new trader reading through all these, it disgusts me these brokers get away with this

8. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

Reply Of Legal Notice

Ejaz Hussain:

GCI is pleased to offer you $2,000.

Since you have retained legal counsel, the natural solution would be to seek relief using this legal avenue and accept the above offer.

Regards,

Compliance Department

GCI Financial Ltd.

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

That's a difficult choice. Accept a small portion of what they owe your and walk away vs. fight them for every cent.

If you fight, you may get all your money, or you may end up with nothing but a pile of legal fees. If you don't fight, you let the filthy scammers keep a pile of your cash.

10. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

IT is not about money anymore Friend. It's a war now. I am not giving up even if i have spend more money then i owe to them. I am using every possible source. One way or the other i will do my best to take them down.