Legal Notice against GCI

Pharaoh

Colonel
IT is not about money anymore Friend. It's a war now. I am not giving up even if i have spend more money then i owe to them. I am using every possible source. One way or the other i will do my best to take them down.

Congrats! You are the kind of person that scum like GCI fear the most. Someone who is so annoyed at their tactics that you will go after them without regard to money. Most people would give up and take the $2k.

Hunt them down and hit them from all angles. Check my article on Ethical Vengeance:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...-back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.html

It has some ideas you may find useful for making them VERY uncomfortable.

ernest8fingers

Master Sergeant
These sub-humans wont get what they deserve until some ex-client ambushes them outside their office. A new rule for Forex brokerages should include the discloser of all Officers home addresses and phone#s. Isnt the stealing of a clients money(their future really)worth the lives of a few scumbag forex thieves?

Sibali

Corporal
These sub-humans wont get what they deserve until some ex-client ambushes them outside their office. A new rule for Forex brokerages should include the discloser of all Officers home addresses and phone#s. Isnt the stealing of a clients money(their future really)worth the lives of a few scumbag forex thieves?

Oh i wish i could do that but thing is, m not a US citizen. I did apply for a Visa but as expected, Poor service of Belize authorities, no Reply yet.

ernest8fingers

Master Sergeant
Oh i wish i could do that but thing is, m not a US citizen. I did apply for a Visa but as expected, Poor service of Belize authorities, no Reply yet.

You could get in no problem.Just follow the line of Mexicans going north until u reach Mexifornia. Only you better bring money as there are no jobs there. Better yet hire some of Belize's finest to hunt down these Mofo's.:)

Big Mac

Recruit
Luckie C Macdonald

This situation must be so sad for you and your family.
I agree GCI are rotten to the core.
However for the sake of you, your family and your son, do not let your hatred of GCI ruin your life, I wish you serenity and peace in the future.

Sibali

Corporal
What about My matter with GCI

Dear Sir,
What about my matter with GCI.
Since the scam finding is released by FPA, what am i suppose to do?

Will FPA help me >?

Pharaoh

Colonel
The original scam finding was based on a different complaint and that one was resolved.

Since GCI seems to be more willing to talk now, let's see if they have any comments on this issue.

shahinn

Private, 1st Class
hi i was reading all the forum and legal notice you send by your lawer. did you receive your full money? kindly update me please. i am now cheated from this safe24option - Simple binary options trading after full-fill all the terms and conditions of 60 days later to withdraw my money they are now uncountable.

Pharaoh

Colonel
I'm pretty sure Sibali wouldn't be asking about what happened to his issue if he'd gotten his money.

Sibali

Corporal
Hey Pharaoh,
Scam finding has been lifted... Why so?
You know you can add him on Face book and try to talk him out.. Can you do that for me?