legal question about resale signal

alex99

Recruit
Hi i have a legal question , do any one know if its a legal to offer my account as signal for money when i am using to copy from other accont ?
i mean if i use any of the signal provider website and i pay for some signal, if its a legal to offer copy from my personal account and to declare that i use to copy
from other account and to attach a link to that account that i copy from?

On the other hand i pay for service that auto copy trades to my private account. and i suggest my account as signal for members that may want to copy trades from my personal account that i own .

Nearly all signals providers have a clear "No Resale of Signals" portion of their user agreement.

Think of it this way. How would you feel if you followed your plan, got 1 customer paying you, and that person undercut your prices and sold to dozens or even thousands of people who might have bought from you? Now you know how the person you are buying from will feel if you resell the signals you are paying for,

Or, another way to see it. If you buy a good novel, you can give it away (just like you could probably transfer your signals subscription to one person), but you can't legally sell copies.

It is illegal! However if a signal service is free and you have permission to forward or repost the signals then its ok. But the permission must be explicitly stated.

My trading has gotten very good recently and I've been thinking about helping new traders to benefit from it. I just might do it.

As per my opinion most of these signal services are hard to guess so they usually double the trouble, so why don't start reading the news sites and economic calendars in order to get some healthy conclusions and a bunch of confidence as well.

Back