Hello,
So a few weeks ago to today I started working with a crypto trader who was a broker. She gave me some options to buy bitcoin and the amounts I can get back when the coin starts growing on her platform. Started with 200. Tried to withdraw it from her platform on legalbitcoinmining.com and she told me to message the company.
messaged them they told me i have to upgrade the account. Paid 1500 that i had to borrow (she suggested this too lol) to upgrade. The bitcoin grew again and there is this profit of 22000 sitting there. So tried to withdraw again, she told me to message the company. Messaged them and they said the last payment i would have to make is 2000 dollars to upgrade the investment.
told the broker i didn’t have that money and that she would put up 1000 if i put up 1000. Sent her little at a time. One amount she told me to send to the company wallet, then the other amount she directed me to send to someone totally different. Then she cash apps me 500 and told me to send it tothe same person that i sent the other amount to. Finally i sent her the remainder of my half today, to the legal bitcoin wallet address she gave me.
she claimed to be sending my profit to mycash app and when that didn’t work, to my PayPal. She comes back and says i have to upgrade some “receivers details” and that her company can upgrade it with only my PayPal address and that would cost an additional 2000 dollars...
I stopped right there. What company needs 2000 dollars to upgrade “receivers details that have to match the trade account” with an email address to a PayPal account that they have NO access to?? I asked her what was going on she told me I’ll receive the profit “in a sec” to my PayPal. Nothing is there. Then she says “get 500 and let me help you”. after I told her I have nothing else to send.
she seemed really helpful but none of this is sitting right with me now and I no longer trust her. I have screenshots for everything. Has anyone else experience this and suggest LEGIT companies that can help me get my money back.

Hello,
So a few weeks ago to today I started working with a crypto trader who was a broker. She gave me some options to buy bitcoin and the amounts I can get back when the coin starts growing on her platform. Started with 200. Tried to withdraw it from her platform on legalbitcoinmining.com and she told me to message the company.
messaged them they told me i have to upgrade the account. Paid 1500 that i had to borrow (she suggested this too lol) to upgrade. The bitcoin grew again and there is this profit of 22000 sitting there. So tried to withdraw again, she told me to message the company. Messaged them and they said the last payment i would have to make is 2000 dollars to upgrade the investment.
told the broker i didn’t have that money and that she would put up 1000 if i put up 1000. Sent her little at a time. One amount she told me to send to the company wallet, then the other amount she directed me to send to someone totally different. Then she cash apps me 500 and told me to send it tothe same person that i sent the other amount to. Finally i sent her the remainder of my half today, to the legal bitcoin wallet address she gave me.
she claimed to be sending my profit to mycash app and when that didn’t work, to my PayPal. She comes back and says i have to upgrade some “receivers details” and that her company can upgrade it with only my PayPal address and that would cost an additional 2000 dollars...
I stopped right there. What company needs 2000 dollars to upgrade “receivers details that have to match the trade account” with an email address to a PayPal account that they have NO access to?? I asked her what was going on she told me I’ll receive the profit “in a sec” to my PayPal. Nothing is there. Then she says “get 500 and let me help you”. after I told her I have nothing else to send.
she seemed really helpful but none of this is sitting right with me now and I no longer trust her. I have screenshots for everything. Has anyone else experience this and suggest LEGIT companies that can help me get my money back.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hello,
Hello I definitely know exactly what your talking about it happened to me as well sent $200 5hen showed me the y put the money in account then told me I had to message company to get my money and upgrade $1500 didn't have the amount said she would help me pay half of it which I knew was a red flag and didn't bother to go any further .I told her I can't find the money to do that.Now no response from her.

Did you find this person on Instagram?

Typical "Bitcoin/FX" scammers. Most of them I see on Social Medias like Telegram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, even on Quora lately. Stay away from all these scammers. There's no "make money fast" scheme out there. Period.

Hello, I am on the same boat. Right now, I am still recovering my $8,110 that I lost to a scammer cachecoininvestment.com. I had been trying to recover it for 19 months already, but I don't get even $1 until now. I am hoping to find an FPA agent who can help me here but I am not lucky to even find one who can guide me in my fight for recovering my hard earned money. I hope we can find an agent who will help us.

Hello, I am on the same boat. Right now, I am still recovering my $8,110 that I lost to a scammer cachecoininvestment.com. I had been trying to recover it for 19 months already, but I don't get even $1 until now. I am hoping to find an FPA agent who can help me here but I am not lucky to even find one who can guide me in my fight for recovering my hard earned money. I hope we can find an agent who will help us.
Sorry for the late response, somehow your thread has been skipped from my view. Reply to me there.

This is harrowing to read Glen, I wish the best of luck working with FxMaster, hopefully you can get some traction and get this money back.

This is harrowing to read Glen, I wish the best of luck working with FxMaster, hopefully you can get some traction and get this money back.
Thank you for reading my story. I am praying for a successful retrieval of money. In this pandemic, we really need it.

Back