1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

legalise question

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by captainsan4, May 16, 2012.

1. captainsan4

captainsan4 Recruit

hi, newbie here. I signed up because it seems so many retail forex brokers are jerks in one way or another so i wanted to find a decent one based on this forum's reviews. anyway, no one seems to bash 4xp too much so I'm going to go with them.
    I'm just abit confused by the T+C's at Terms and Conditions , specifically:

4.2 The Company charges a fee for transfers of funds standing to the credit of a Trading Account from the Company to the Client at its prevailing transfer rate, currently equivalent to USD 35 USD per transfer, and this amount will be a deducted from the Client's Trading Account.

I was wondering what this means. Can someone explain it to me in plain english?

thanks guys.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

It means that they charge you $35 to withdraw your money, no matter what method of withdrawal is used.

For a wire transfer, this is not too excessive. For a refund to a credit or debit card, it's a simple transfer of cash that should go to your pocket into their pocket.

3. Onyebuchim C. Obike

Take it like a fee charged by the Bank to transfer fund to and from a customer. Its better to talk to a bank rep to explain the rudiments to give you better understanding. Thats why fees for cards seems a bit cheaper. But the amount charged $35 dollars is reasonable.
    Dont forget to include all charges to the total amount you intend to invest.