• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoPrime.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have registered to Leoprime to try no deposit bonus but they wrote me the same emails over and over again saying that I chose the wrong option and sent me the link again stating that I have to register through it. However it was the link that I first used to register and I believe that it is a scam and there is no deposit or even trading and all they try to do is get your money or at least keep your identification records.

Please stay away.

Hello,

I would like to withdraw my complete balance (2,452.23 USD) from LeoPrime MT4 account, but get
an "Authentication Failed" error message in my secure client area and nothing is listed in the transaction history.

What could you advise me folks. Has this happened to one of you?

I will gladly give a good FPA review for them, should I receive the money promptly.

Back