• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoTraderPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
Don't know about everyone else but today this EA actually managed to hit no less than THREE stop losses and, nearly wiped the live account on which I was testing this.
Since the first day this EA appeared on the market, I have now had FOUR stop losses, wiping nearly 75% out of the account in total.
On the positive side - it did managed to make around 11% during this time as well so, if anyone is looking for a system to loose 64% out the account over a period of around 3 months, this is it - according to my live account results.
Good luck to anyone still running this

That's the problem with trading systems, where the SL is 330 pips and the average profit less than 20...

It is a scam

The entire predicate of LEO TRADER PRO is based upon their advertising campaign. All of their net profits happened before they went live on about Dec 18th and since that time they have been loosing money, yes loosing money on a net monthy basis. Just use their investor password, login into the account and run a report for Dec 18 until today and you will see that they are loosing money and their equity curve is and has been going in one direction DOWN since going public.. how is it that they are 100% winners until the day the start actually taking paying clients and then .... oops losing trades wiping out their winnings. They were running 300 pip stop losses but are still losing so recently the starting trying 330 pip stop losses... oops lost again. soon they will have to disable their investor password and take down the live account as it is going negative for six months now. SCAM! why, because they refuse to explain the above... how they made money until the day the went public and yet have lost every month since then? they refuse to comment.

Receipt Code Error With Leo Trader Pro

i'm have Receipt code error i purchase the EA and keep getting a RECEIPT CODE ERROR saying code not recognized and the vendor/costumer support will not respond to my e-mails for almost a week. If I do not get any help in One more day will be a getting a refund. Or at lease start aiming for one.

Lep Trader Pr0- Crapola

I too am mystified by the blinking lights. I never got a trade through my ForexVPS. All that marketing and it turned out to be a major loser. I got my money back. Customer service was so generic. I do not believe they tested this enough. What a pile of crap!

I bought this EA two days ago. I got replies to all my email from their support team even on Christmas day. With their support I was able to download and install without any problems. The EA is running on a demo account. Have two trades open today. The stop loss of 350 pips is dangerous for standard accounts. But for Mini accounts and micro accounts like in Instforex it may be safer. Standard account in Instaforex is $10000 not $100000. They call it instforex lot. One can trade with 0.01 lots which moves only 0.01cents per pip. Will try this EA for a while before going real. 350SL bothers me though.

They just took a big hit on the live account!

GDP minus $502.35!

This is the first loss since last update!

I bought the EA when it first came out and I decided to keep it because the live results looked so good. That was a mistake. I don't know if you have ever been told how the marketing works on these new EA's What they don't tell you is that before choosing the account that you will see starting with the live results. They open a number of live accounts. That is why you never see a live account with a big starting balance. They run them all at the same time with different risk and variable settings. Most of the accounts will tank. There will be one that actually makes a profit and that is the account you see when they start the live account. The one question I asked when I first bought the EA was how the EA made so much profit in the first two months. They weren't using the risk that they use today. Because of the large SL You want make much pofit over a long period of time. The balance of the account right now is not much more than it was when I first got the EA. The program basically just takes you nowhere. I hope this helps you.

I bought the EA when it first came out and I decided to keep it because the live results looked so good. That was a mistake. I don't know if you have ever been told how the marketing works on these new EA's What they don't tell you is that before choosing the account that you will see starting with the live results. They open a number of live accounts. That is why you never see a live account with a big starting balance. They run them all at the same time with different risk and variable settings. Most of the accounts will tank. There will be one that actually makes a profit and that is the account you see when they start the live account. The one question I asked when I first bought the EA was how the EA made so much profit in the first two months. They weren't using the risk that they use today. Because of the large SL You want make much pofit over a long period of time. The balance of the account right now is not much more than it was when I first got the EA. The program basically just takes you nowhere. I hope this helps you.

I don't think what you say is correct!

I have been keeping an eye on this EA for sometime now and the live account on their website has always been exactly the same as the real money account here on FPA.

Over the last few weeks it has been going through a bad patch, but every losing trade has shown on both both web pages.

Back