• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoTraderPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
LTP Is working now, but no trades so far

Apparently the issues that I was experiencing have been resolved. No more errors are displayed and there is an indicator on the top right section of the EURUSD chart thatt is constancly changing (like those fancy digital car audio equalizers).
It is curious that when I filed a new ticket I did not get a ticket number, but a few hours later I received an email from the support team with their suggestions and the ticket nunmber included.
So far there have been no trades.
In only purchased the EURUSD - GBPUSD version. According to the manual only a single chart should be opened (EURUSD), which is common to trade replicators. The EA must be attached to this chart.
Also, according to the manual leaving the field for currency pairs to be traded in blank will make the EA trade all the currencies according to the license type.
It would be nice if some one that starts getting trades could give us a hint about the settings.
Good day !

I have to agree the start was pretty disappointing. I have bought both to try out as well since there is a 60 day money back guarantee why not? The Leo Trader Pro team said that this EA averages about 2 trades a day so those of use who bought the second won we should be seeing 4 I guess. Can't say I buy all the hype about this thing though. If it was that successful why bother selling it.

I am having an issue with the support tickets. For the last few hours I have been trying to open a ticket and it just takes me to the Leo trader home page. Anybody else experiencing this?

Support Tickets

I am having an issue with the support tickets. For the last few hours I have been trying to open a ticket and it just takes me to the Leo trader home page. Anybody else experiencing this?

It happened to me with the first ticket that I tried to file. The solution was to click on Tkcket Status link on the supoort page.
You will see the following text:
-- To view the status of a ticket, provide us with your login details below.
If this is your first time contacting us or you've lost the ticket ID, please click here to open a new ticket. --

Click on "click here" and it will take you to the ticket filing page

Hope this helps

It happened to me with the first ticket that I tried to file. The solution was to click on Tkcket Status link on the supoort page.
You will see the following text:
-- To view the status of a ticket, provide us with your login details below.
If this is your first time contacting us or you've lost the ticket ID, please click here to open a new ticket. --

Click on "click here" and it will take you to the ticket filing page

Hope this helps
Cheers Jaime

It's odd that upon launch date there are no trades. They said this ea generally averages two trades a day. I bought both so I should have had about four trades by now but not a single trade has been placed. I understand that maybe the right conditions weren't met but it's just odd that it happens upon release.

What I can't wait to see is how the "replicator" (not robot) will handle the different spreads with all the different brokers out there. Also, slippage, and execution time might be an issue with such a concept where the trades are actually generated on a server, then sent out to all the users.

According to the main server's ip address, it is located in the city of Oshawa, Ontario (Canada)

Luckily, I'm in Canada too and the connection to their server is only 8 hops away from here, which should result in a pretty fast communication between their server and My computer. Then the order has to be sent to my broker (Alpari UK) which is 15 hops away,
so the data packets goes a long way before the trades are executed.

I'm hoping this will not cause a large disparity between the trades. If the trades are executed during news releases, the price might move 5-10 pips in a split second. According to the statements, many trades are closed with less than 1 pip profit, so here's where me might get nailed.

People will then complain to support, and of course, they will recommend that we use FinFX and run it on a VPS to get the same results. And that's where they'll make their money with us.

But, that's just speculation... Let's wait until we see a trade, then we'll have something to debate.

I will post the detailed results here as soon as I see a trade. It would be great if people can do the same so at the same time we can compare brokers.

Thanks for your cooperation

Still no trades

I´m running the EA on a VPS and on FinFX demo account.
Still no trades.
I´ll post my first trades on this forum for performance comparisson.
Cheers !

Still no trades aftger 36 hours. Not quite accurate what they said about trading frequency at all

Back