• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoTraderPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
Jaime:

I bought the EA for the 4 different currency pairs, so I have 2 different Clickbank Receipt numbers. I thought I had to attach the EA to each chart. I'll mention that to Support though. Thanks for the advice.

Excellent. Please let us know what you get as response. Perhaps I am not using it the correct way.
Good day !

I just noticed something very important on the statement shown on their homepage.

The mini-account they use trades 10K contracts instead of 100K so 1 lot = 1$ per pip, 0.1 lot = 0.1$

So the equity curve you've found on that other site, is definitely off the charts! Otherwise, Like you said, the account would've been blown up.

I was wrong too when I said many trades are less then 1 pip profit. That's definitely not the case.

Hey guys,

I am having the same issue where it just crashes whenever it feels like it.

Sometimes it will run one chart, other times 3, other times wont run at all, just constantly crashes.

Tried this on Alpari Live (very small account lol) Alpari Demo, MIG Demo and does the same with each broker.

They have two issues IMHO:

1) Server problem - sometimes connects sometimes doesn't
2) Bad code - causing the crash

*** Also, on the statement, the first trade went 300 pips against them before eventually coming back to the entry price (11 days), so they would have had a DD of around $60, as 1 lot = $1, so a 0.20 lot is 20c (on that broker). That is quite heavy, and if you have 4 pairs all doing that, 40-50% DD/wiped on one trade. Food for thought.***

I hate to say this but this is just looking like a scam - or at the very least they are just completely incompetent, and I don't think I could trust by hard earned with this piece of junk.

At least there is clickbank refund!

Cheers

Shinny

Last edited:
Attaching the EA

Hi Guys,

Found this out from another site.

You don't need to attach the LTP EA to 2 charts.

Just attach it to the eurusd chart as described in the manual and it will execute trades in both eurusd and gbpusd.

Attaching the EA to 2 charts will crash your MT4.

Someone had the EA attached to just the eurusd cos it was crashing when 2 charts were open and when the first trade opened earlier for gbpusd his account had that trade.

After the trade closes, can you report the broker you're using, they type of a/c you have with that broker (ecn, fixed spread, etc), and the slippage you're experiencing.

thanks

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Found this out from another site.

You don't need to attach the LTP EA to 2 charts.

Just attach it to the eurusd chart as described in the manual and it will execute trades in both eurusd and gbpusd.

Attaching the EA to 2 charts will crash your MT4.

Someone had the EA attached to just the eurusd cos it was crashing when 2 charts were open and when the first trade opened earlier for gbpusd his account had that trade.

After the trade closes, can you report the broker you're using, they type of a/c you have with that broker (ecn, fixed spread, etc), and the slippage you're experiencing.

thanks

Not sure how you can trade on a chart that is not open. I have had 4 charts open for a couple of days now without it crashing. No trades either though. But no crashes.

I have now attached it to one chart on one mt4, so I have 4 mt4 running on my VPS, not crashing now, also can't see how it can open a trade on a chart that isn't open???? Never heard of that before.

I have now attached it to one chart on one mt4, so I have 4 mt4 running on my VPS, not crashing now, also can't see how it can open a trade on a chart that isn't open???? Never heard of that before.

An EA can be hard coded to trade pairs and time frames you don't have open. It opens and runs the chart(s) in memory.

I'm interested to see what happens with this. The EA scams are running rampant. I too wonder how money can be made if people get refunds when they find it doesn't work. Do that many folks not ask for a refund?

Their investor account (FinFX account #1331) shows this GBPUSD trade executed today:

1137677 2010.12.22 17:45 buy 0.20 gbpusdmam 1.53983 1.50683 1.54083 2010.12.23 02:08 1.54076 -0.14 0.00 0.00 1.86

I'm running LTP on 2 accounts, one Alpari UK Demo on my computer, and one AAAfx live on VPS. And I did not get the trade. Wonder what their useless support team has to say about that.

Did anyone get the trade ?

Back