• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoTraderPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
LOL after getting my refund and got an email with a "one and only chance" to buy it back. This one they say can be used on more currency pairs. HAHA give up already

LOL after getting my refund and got an email with a "one and only chance" to buy it back. This one they say can be used on more currency pairs. HAHA give up already

LOL Real jokers aren't they!!!!!

Trading Performance

I've been using LTP since it has lauched. At first it was a bit tough because a lot of details were not mentioned in the manual, nor on the website.
I think there are still some improvements that can be made to LTP, like not trading one or two days before any bit holiday / news event. I noticed that a position was left open during new year. This could have been catastrophic.
The software crashed again event though I am using it on a single chart (EURUSD), only on one instance of MT4 and on a VPS.
There is another feature worth considering: some times a position needs to be kept open for a few days until it closes profitably. This could be very dangerous for low leverage accounts.
The good part of LTP is is that it is profitable, and I think this is the most important one. Yes, it requires a lot of attention, but it think it's worth it.
Have a good day !

My results to date

Now for that initial S/L , LTP could well adjust it in real time but some trades were about 150 pips in the red and no S/L was triggered . The trades were profitable in the end but it is something to be aware of nonetheless .

Dewey , they work with mini lots ; so 0.2 lots is in fact 0.2 USD per pip ( and not the usual 2 USD ) . A stop at 300 pips is worth $60 in this case .

I have now completed 16 trades on a 5,000 demo account commencing 22nd December. Since 29th December all 11 were wins. However on 3 occassions the loss went to around 220 before coming right. Results:- 9.2, 0.9, -2.30, 11.20, -8.00, 20.50, 39.90, 17.00, 17.50, 21.50, 5.60, 28.70, 9.50, 26.60, 23.50, 21.50 Total 235.93. however I am anxious that one loss at the Stop Loss of 330 will more than wipe out the gains. From my own real trading and demo trading I realize that having the discipline of an EA would be very helpful. Comment from those with more experience or more wisdom would be helpful.

If experienced traders could please list some reliable MT4 brokers supporting Hedging for EAs, that would be very useful. Most of the MT4 brokers whose reviews I checked here on FPA have some very scary notes, so that's why some genuine user's recommendations are really welcome. Thanks.

MT4 Brokers

If experienced traders could please list some reliable MT4 brokers supporting Hedging for EAs, that would be very useful. Most of the MT4 brokers whose reviews I checked here on FPA have some very scary notes, so that's why some genuine user's recommendations are really welcome. Thanks.

There is no perfect broker, but if you choose a broker that is regulated, there is a better chance that you will be fine. Another good idea is to choose a broker that is physicaly as close as possible to your location. I have used brokers in the UK with no problems. I have also used brokers in Central America with very bad results. I have also used brokers in Cypruss with terrible results. I won't say bad broker names, but brokers that I have used in the UK with good results are Alpari UK and Forex.com.
Hope this helps

Live account running ok

For anyone interested I have worked through all of the issues of getting started and I am happy with the set up I have. Ne EA is ever going to be perfect.

I obviously did not trade over the Christmas break because markets are not safe to trade during that time!!

You can monitor my account here if you are interested:

LeoTraderPro System | Myfxbook

Happy trading

Graham :)

real & Demo EA

Hello,

Question: Are there demo that EA are working well ... real is totally different?

Why?

Have you tried the exact experience?

Look for an answer from all ...

Have a good weekend.

Best regards. :)

i have LTP now running for 3 weeks on a live account starting with 100 dollar
at Exness.com they did give me a Bonus of 10% so i did start with arround 110 dollar
i did choice Exness because they support hedging and a big Leverage

so i did set LTP on -6 for risk and did tweak some settings
so far i did get all the trades from there server for the EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs
i had the same problems like a lot of users had in the beginging
i did make the mistake of installing LTP on 2 charts for GBPUSD and EURUSD
and that did crash my MT4 all the time
after some Emails to support everything is working good now
at -6 (6%risk) it is using 0.01 and 0.02 lot size
EURUSD got the biggest drawback so far arround 220 pips
but i did do some hedging in the other direction to compensate for an eventualy loss but that diddent happen and actualy got some extra profit from the hedging
the only problem i have but that has to do with exness is that i have sometimes server connection loss
but those connections are in a few secs resolved
and LTP reconnects quickly
1 time i got the messgae that LTP couldnt manage the trades it did place but
that also was not really a problem at that moment there was a EURUSD trade running and it always place a stoplos and a take profit
i know the stoplos is 330 pips and if it goes wrong it cost u arround 30% of your account
but for me i like it GBPUSD is doing very good most trades where finished quickly.
also with some hedging i managed to got some extra pips out of them and lowerd the risk a lot

today i got an Email there is an updated version 1.12

and they did also fix the VPS problem not sure if it works now i dont use VPS yet
they use an different port for there VPS it sould now work on more brokers

maybe ForexPeaceArmy can try again to do some testing now

Back