• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoTraderPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
Platform crashes

Is anyone else having the same problem ? And can anyone help me ?

No matter what new version they provide (I am currently on v1.12), I cannot get Leo Trader Pro to work properly. Every time it causes the platform to crash within 20 to 25 minutes.

I have tried it on FinFx, InterbankFx and MIG Bank with exactly the same result. I have tried using only one License Code as well as both (separated by a comma), to no avail. I did succeed in getting one trade as one signal was received by chance, a few minutes after I had re-opened my FinFx platform so I know that the connections are established properly for those 20 to 25 minutes.

I have contacted them repeatedly and sent them the various log files without any real concrete result. The only different thing they recommended was to add a Global Variable "LTPPort" and to set it at 1100 (i.e. Tools --> Global Variable --> Add). I have not noticed any difference with this but I have left it in since.

I would really like to get it to work as it seems to be a rare EA that works but I will soon run against the Clickbank deadline.
Any suggestions ?

Is anyone else having the same problem ? And can anyone help me ?

No matter what new version they provide (I am currently on v1.12), I cannot get Leo Trader Pro to work properly. Every time it causes the platform to crash within 20 to 25 minutes.

I have tried it on FinFx, InterbankFx and MIG Bank with exactly the same result. I have tried using only one License Code as well as both (separated by a comma), to no avail. I did succeed in getting one trade as one signal was received by chance, a few minutes after I had re-opened my FinFx platform so I know that the connections are established properly for those 20 to 25 minutes.

I have contacted them repeatedly and sent them the various log files without any real concrete result. The only different thing they recommended was to add a Global Variable "LTPPort" and to set it at 1100 (i.e. Tools --> Global Variable --> Add). I have not noticed any difference with this but I have left it in since.

I would really like to get it to work as it seems to be a rare EA that works but I will soon run against the Clickbank deadline.
Any suggestions ?

Hi
I am going to ask the obvious, only because it is the main reason for people not getting Leo working, do have Leo attached only to ONE CHART?

Hi
I am going to ask the obvious, only because it is the main reason for people not getting Leo working, do have Leo attached only to ONE CHART?

Hi GrahamFPA;
Talking for myself only, LTP is attached to a single chart.
As I mentioned, I have tried it with a single Receipt Code as well as with both, as per the manual.
At first, I tried it in two platforms at the same time but now I only [try to] run it in a single platform on one chart with one code.

As the crashes happen after 20-25 minutes almost like clockwork, it almost seem that they are caused by some kind of overload. Could it be that I need to increase some setting(s) in my computer ?

Blessings,

Hi all

I am planning to try it on my spread betting account. Smartlive is the only broker who allows spread bet on MT4. As the are the only one their spread is higher than others.

0.00020-0.00030 in some cases even higher.

Can I setup Leo in a way so it takes spread into consideration.

i noticed the last few days i got 3 trades and for all of them they moved the Stoploss past breakeven when the order was in profit
looks like they did change something
and till now stil all orders where profit

is ForexPeaceArmy trying again to test the bot the latest version they did change the port adres
so the VPS sould now maybe work?

Last edited:
Been a slow start for this EA...

I lived through the problems of "Crash" -yeah my computer also crashed multiple times, but the new versions do seem much better. I'll give them that, that's fair.

But I noticed in the historical trade data the "odd" Lot sizes during the middle of the data. Almost like they wanted to help quick run up more profits then maybe perhaps what it's "comfortable" with making. Hence now we see smaller trade Lot sizes and even less trades. Last month in their account I did a "Last Month" report and it said they made $20.

$3,000 make $20 in a month?

I thought I remember hearing that Leo could double your account monthly, which to be quite frank I didn't expext that at all, but maybe pull down 15%-30% on a good Month and I'd be happy with it.

But wow, things seem slow and to add to the wonder Leo just had his first substantial "HIT" of -$132.00.

I'll be fair, the account started with just $500 back at 8-1-10 and was just over $3,000 until the hit the other day. $2,997.04 it's at now I believe. Not bad when you look at the "big picture." The only question I have is at what rate does Leo like to roll along so he isn't running "too hot" and crap starts running "shakey" and you can just sense a spin-out coming...

If I were them, don't worry about the profits just "run clean" so we can adjust up our Lot orders and trade "in the zone" and not be to close to danger with one of the settings "hot."

So,...
Being there since before launch, so far I guess I still have to say Leo is doing better then average for EA's, just hope those boys run Leo safe. Then it would be nice to "really know" what we can expect and then that's that, we know. Then we settle in and watch the show and offer any feedback that may seem of value to help them improve it.

That's my .02 cents :)
Happy Trading ~

Last edited:
Finally it was just another EA

I tested this EA on my account and after a few tweaks I got it working properly. Finally my account is 10% down. Quit a difference from what is stated on their web page.
I requested a refund, and although they finally agreed to refund, I still have not received it in my account, so be ware of their refund policy.
Cheers

Stealth Stops

With regard to the dummy stop loss. It didn't seem to work on my demo account. I took a loss of -330 pips. 19 trades on four pairs since 26th Jan and only one loser - but that loser put me into negative territory. Had lots of problems with connection and still get them from time to time. So, if you can't rely on connection stability it can't replicate their trades accurately. Maybe this is why I took such a big loss? Not comfortable with this at the moment.

LEO Trader Pro Refund Policy

There seems to be a problem with getting a refund from the LEO Trader Pro people. I don't know this to be true because I haven't asked for a refund.

BUT, how can you purchase something through ClickBank and not know that a refund on ANY purchase will be granted in about 30 seconds. Always, ALWAYS, go through ClickBank for your refund. There are never any questions asked, especially if it has to do with a Forex related purchase, like an Expert Advisor. Why would you go to the manufacturer for a refund? I have probably gotten refunds for 90% of the Forex related items I have purchased over the years, all of them were for Expert Advisors, ClickBank never questions them becaUSE THEY KNOW HOW BAD THESE THINGS CAN BE.

Sorry for being so adamant, but there are seasoned traders complaining about refunds from LTP. They should know better than to ask the producers for a refund.

What a run

Don't know about everyone else but today this EA actually managed to hit no less than THREE stop losses and, nearly wiped the live account on which I was testing this.
Since the first day this EA appeared on the market, I have now had FOUR stop losses, wiping nearly 75% out of the account in total.
On the positive side - it did managed to make around 11% during this time as well so, if anyone is looking for a system to loose 64% out the account over a period of around 3 months, this is it - according to my live account results.
Good luck to anyone still running this

Back