• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Lerosa-Fx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Lerosa FX PRO

Hi,

first:

We stick 100% to our refund policy
Purchase Terms

second:

The live statement from 4project is OLD! from 2009, not live at all, we have instant updates, when update is released you have to change lerosa with new one and if free, you have instant updates as our customer.

Latest update is LEROSA FX PRO 5krak,

some live statements:

NEW VERSION - V.5 krak

NEW VERSION - V.5 krak

NEW VERSION - V.5 krak

LEROSA PRO FX - trading robot

NEW VERSION - V.5 krak

NEW VERSION - V.5 krak

NEW VERSION - V.5 krak

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Bojan

Bojan,

You know very well that I was running Lerosa under the terms of your "guarantee".

I sent you a number of requests for assistance when the product was losing on my Alpari UK demo account.

As you know, I also sent you statements and even the username and password for you to take a look.

The only reply I received from you was that Lerosa was winning on your accounts.

I will reiterate, it is totally pointless your software making winning trades on your accounts, when it loses on your clients' accounts.

This is why I requested refund which was not forthcoming until the matter was escalated to Plimus.

If other traders are to receive the same treatment as I received from you, they should stay well away.

Regards

Jon

Hi John and forum readers! John, we consider you have stolen our program!!!

We have refund policy - Purchase Terms

LEROSA FX PRO has been designed and developed to cope with changing market environment and is constantly making money on long run. There are favorable and unfavorable market conditions, but LEROSA tries to pull out of the market maximum on each occasion, sometimes more sometimes less. When estimating performance of the LEROSA a longer time interval has to be considered in order to make the right assessment.

LIVE REPORTS ON 100% WORKING AUTOMATED FOREX TRADING SYSTEM - EA

According to your terms:

Additionally, the client has right to claim refund if EA is not generating profit, but cannot get a full refund if he/she is not satisfied with the way EA is working since all forward tests are available to all clients in live.

Jon sent statements that showed the EA was not generating profits for him. The performance test running at the FPA currently shows a small loss if you include the floating P/L after running almost 20 weeks.

According to your terms:

Additionally, the client has right to claim refund if EA is not generating profit, but cannot get a full refund if he/she is not satisfied with the way EA is working since all forward tests are available to all clients in live.

Jon sent statements that showed the EA was not generating profits for him. The performance test running at the FPA currently shows a small loss if you include the floating P/L after running almost 20 weeks.

Yes, but Mr. John should test lerosa for some time, and not for a week and claim a refund that lerosa is not generating profit for him. Lerosa works on H1, so need some time to generate the profit, depends on market conditionals.

Bojan,

I would appreciate an apology for this statement.

"Hi John and forum readers! John, we consider you have stolen our program!!!"

All I will add to this is that the software was purchased and set up on 16th June 2010.
A refund was finally received on 16th August 2010.

The software was on continuous test during this time with Alpari UK and failed to show a profit.

Last edited:
Back