• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Let's do class action lawsuit in 4xp!

I am having an issue with a company
Dear, jasonhadjigeorgiou.

You me to join, and I'm really happy.
Only damage amount, enter the thread.

At present, there is no need otherwise.

Did you have regained his money?

If anyone has regained someone, I want you to tell me.

Good information, I want you to share.

I am busy at work, but I have seen sometimes FPA.

It is an unfortunate news. The worst!
Japanese police, does not accept the damage application.
Therefore, the police do not do investigation.
Criminal litigation in Japan has disappeared.

I no longer can post to the FAP from Internet Explorer.
So, I was changed to chrome. It is updated for the first time in a long time.

I have been in communication with the lawyer of Israel now.
I just tell the situation, but are struggling.

There was a message of FPA addressed to me.
"The meeting in Italy early December"
Then, what would happened?
Are there people you know anyone?

Hello, Mr Harada, I still have not withdrawn any dollars from my account. In this forum, victims of France and England, Problème de retrait chez 4XP | Forum de la communauté Forex ? Page 26 # 89026, discuss news about 4XP, people has important news, if you have time you should look at what people are saying in this forum, it seems that there are complaints against the broker, as they say in some forum. It is written in French language, but you can use google translator to translate your Japanese language. I think we should wait until late January to see the company as this, with respect to withdrawals of clients.

Try to send this thread links to 4xp representative again and ask them to join the discussion.

What about their previous Regulator FMRRC. According to their website the trader is fully covered. After making a complaint to them they dismissed 4xp.com from their list and they would not reply to my emails nor their telephone number for english speaking is for english speaking.

" Guarantee of the conclusion of the agreement with a reliable and efficient company that provides high quality services for partners and clients.
Protection of traders’ rights and resolving any disputes that may arise in the process of cooperation of client and financial organization certified by FMRRC.
Existence of the compensation fund for reimbursement of client’s damages inflicted by the companies certified by FMRRC.
Guaranteed payout of funds to traders deposited into accounts (proof required) with a FMRRC certified company that was declared bankrupt.
In case the company cannot be contacted to be presented with legal claims as to the return of the funds to the clients or in case of the company’s termination as the result of force-majeure or other circumstances FMRRC guarantees the payout of funds under the condition of proof of their existence in the accounts with such companies.

In regard to claims referring to short-received profit or moral damages reimbursement, FMRRC is not financially liable and does not guarantee any compensations or payouts."

What about their previous Regulator FMRRC. According to their website the trader is fully covered. After making a complaint to them they dismissed 4xp.com from their list and they would not reply to my emails nor their telephone number for english speaking is for english speaking.

" Guarantee of the conclusion of the agreement with a reliable and efficient company that provides high quality services for partners and clients.
Protection of traders’ rights and resolving any disputes that may arise in the process of cooperation of client and financial organization certified by FMRRC.
Existence of the compensation fund for reimbursement of client’s damages inflicted by the companies certified by FMRRC.
Guaranteed payout of funds to traders deposited into accounts (proof required) with a FMRRC certified company that was declared bankrupt.
In case the company cannot be contacted to be presented with legal claims as to the return of the funds to the clients or in case of the company’s termination as the result of force-majeure or other circumstances FMRRC guarantees the payout of funds under the condition of proof of their existence in the accounts with such companies.

In regard to claims referring to short-received profit or moral damages reimbursement, FMRRC is not financially liable and does not guarantee any compensations or payouts."

If you have issue with them you may create your own thread with your details mate.

Back