• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Let's do class action lawsuit in 4xp!

I am having an issue with a company
Hi,
I am a member of the community affected 4xp-Anleger.
I, two weeks ago I was contacted Deltacon by Skype.
I think you have to contact Hans.M Deltacon or Skype.

The blog says that Deltacon and their lawyers, they are those who are working to recover deposits.
The Community of affected 4XP has a blog.

I think if your questions on the blog of the affected community can be someone from the association respond to you.

At the beginning of the communication, we did not get any information in relation to who is going to represent this big group of people that got scammed. After few months, they back telling us that Deltacon is the law firm that will represent us....
After posting this message in FPA, they replied to my email after 3 months, telling me that they will have news next week. Although my hopes are low, since they are lacking communication and principle since they are not replying to any of my mails.

Hello, here in this blog: 4xp-Anleger. info, here is all the information about Deltacon and the community affected: 4xp-Anleger, there is a link that leads to the website of Deltacon, and about Deltacon, they are trying to get our money.

Hello, here in this blog: 4xp-Anleger. info, here is all the information about Deltacon and the community affected: 4xp-Anleger, there is a link that leads to the website of Deltacon, and about Deltacon, they are trying to get our money.

Contact that address and also see if you can contact Deltacon at deltacondeutschland.de and invite them to this thread.

Hi,
I was contacted with Frank L. of Deltacon by Skype, and Marcus S. of Anleger-4xp by email, I think they are trying to get and to recover our funds.

If Jasonhadjigeorgiou doesn´t trust in Deltacon, he should contact with Deltacon on this link deltacondeutschland.de, and he should request information and invite Deltacon to FPA.

Hi,
I was contacted with Frank L. of Deltacon by Skype, and Marcus S. of Anleger-4xp by email, I think they are trying to get and to recover our funds.

If Jasonhadjigeorgiou doesn´t trust in Deltacon, he should contact with Deltacon on this link deltacondeutschland.de, and he should request information and invite Deltacon to FPA.

I initially made contact with Anleger-4XP back in November 2013! I do not trust people that do not respond to any mails from me both from DeltaCon and from Anleger-4XP!
Don't get me wrong. But they replied to me with an email telling me that they will send me an update this week, after posting the information in FPA! And yet again, a week has passed with no information whatsoever.

So you asked me if I trust them? I don't unless they proof otherwise, and at the moment nothing was proven.
I'll contact them to join the thread and update us on the case. But Forseti, since they are replying to your mails, and skype, if this is not successful, then do invite them yourself.

Hello.
Deltacon lawyers are working to try to get our money. I'm in the same situation as customers 4xp, I deposited my savings in 4XP bróker, and I was deceived by a person who told me about 4xp.
I just want my initial deposit, my account is disabled, and from November 11 of this year, it is not performing operations.

But there is something we all should know, there is still a person of 4xp responding to emails, his name is James D., and he answered my emails.
James D. said to me by email, in november 18 of this year.
hi
sorry for the inconvenience 4xp is still waiting for the banks to approve its licence
the final date for all matters is jun 2015
all clients should get an official latter from 4xp layers

I initially made contact with Anleger-4XP back in November 2013! I do not trust people that do not respond to any mails from me both from DeltaCon and from Anleger-4XP!
Don't get me wrong. But they replied to me with an email telling me that they will send me an update this week, after posting the information in FPA! And yet again, a week has passed with no information whatsoever.

So you asked me if I trust them? I don't unless they proof otherwise, and at the moment nothing was proven.
I'll contact them to join the thread and update us on the case. But Forseti, since they are replying to your mails, and skype, if this is not successful, then do invite them yourself.

um not trying to sound a little wierd here,but the name deltaCON?sounds like the 4th stage of a CON.....and they were asking you for $60k up front if im correct here?omfg im getting a little worried for you guys,i really hope im mistaken here.

A small group including myself are also fighting a bunch of similar crooks, different company’s but same story .
We appointed a straight forward Law Firm, Abitbol & Partners, present on the Paris and Jerusalem Bar’s. The Fact being a group, certainly allows more pressure towards state prosecutors as Police investigations , but Billing is done independently for each client/victim.
No one from us had paid anything getting close to sixty thousand , the cost’s are varying from three to ten thousand euros ( including civil action ) plus a % from Fund’s recovered, for the Law Firm. Couple of us deposited large sums, as four up to six hundred thousand euros.
No way we are going to get roped twice, we are regularly informed of their work , lots of paperwork showing their engagement, they are digging and we trust them.
Israel is involved, due to weak regulations, pass porting via Cyprus into the Eurozone another weak spot but the worst is still London ! Libor Manipulations, Commission Fraud, Cocaine……NO LIMIT ! Just scratch a little bid on the web.

Back