• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Let's do class action lawsuit in 4xp!

I am having an issue with a company
Deltacon is a firm of Global Investigación Services, and Deltacon not asking $ 60K upfront, that's not true.

um not trying to sound a little wierd here,but the name deltaCON?sounds like the 4th stage of a CON.....and they were asking you for $60k up front if im correct here?omfg im getting a little worried for you guys,i really hope im mistaken here.

I never heard a return money case with this broker. I think you're wasting your time, please see it as a misfortunate and enjoy your life. Of course, don't forget to put a 1 star review for this broker on FPA home page and any review sites you know.

This Broker and its former leaders and the new leaders, they have my money withheld and they do not want to give it to me, I will continue to the end to they give me back what's mine.

This Broker and its former leaders and the new leaders, they have my money withheld and they do not want to give it to me, I will continue to the end to they give me back what's mine.

I am also a victim of 4XP, please add me to your cause.

Entire thread doesn’t name Bank’s Beneficiary accounts or CC statements Beneficiary company names. (Maybe prohibited?)
Why are CC providers (Merchant accounts) providing chargeback features, I don’t think its matter of pleasure, same Laws for Bank’s, but they really don’t like the idea.
Push your Lawyers, time counts. No body managed CC chargback.

Yes, it is my cause, and the cause of many other victims of 4xp too.
If you want to join the community affected, you should enter the web community, and contact , the community is directed by M.S. from Germany, the blog will show how you can add yourself to the community and claims against 4xp.
The blog is: 4XP
email: anleger@4xp-anleger.info

I am also a victim of 4XP, please add me to your cause.

I do not quite understand what you mean, but to belong to the community affected Anleger 4xp, I had to give 89 euros for Anleger 4XP community, not Deltacon. Deltacon works for the community of victims Anleger 4xp.

um not trying to sound a little wierd here,but the name deltaCON?sounds like the 4th stage of a CON.....and they were asking you for $60k up front if im correct here?omfg im getting a little worried for you guys,i really hope im mistaken here.

Back