• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Let's do class action lawsuit in 4xp!

I am having an issue with a company
Same here. Although I have not received any update from the representatives for a very long time. They told me that since I have not given them a mandate they are not able to report to me on the current state on things....

Forseti, have you given them a mandate? Have they given you any update?
I have asked from them to give me a form to complete, to be able to "represent" me, although no reply from them yet.

No, they have not sent me anything yet.

Same here. Although I have not received any update from the representatives for a very long time. They told me that since I have not given them a mandate they are not able to report to me on the current state on things....

Forseti, have you given them a mandate? Have they given you any update?
I have asked from them to give me a form to complete, to be able to "represent" me, although no reply from them yet.

No, they have not sent me anything yet.

I have sent them another Mail today - Frank from DeltaCon is not replying at me at all, (usual behaviour) so asked if Mark can help me out to give me an update, or even provide me with a mandate to sign. I will keep you updated, but I personally do not feel confident with the outcome!

Just be careful!

Hello jasonhadjigeorgiou
Thanks for your advice.
I am certainly concerned about everything that is happening, 4XP has our money withheld.
I think the situation would be difficult to recover the money, but not impossible.
And also we have to be very careful.
regards

There are other lawyers out there. If one is too busy to bother to look at your case, you can try another.

Everyone astonished.
Message from BVI FSC

Dear Sir/Madam,

The BVI Financial Services Commission (the “Commissionâ€￾) requests your assistance in the ongoing investigation of Forex Place Ltd./4XP (“Forex Placeâ€￾).

The Commission is specifically interested in the following as it relates to your business relationship with Forex Place:

1. The nature and type of business activities you engaged in with Forex Place (e.g. Futures, Options, CFD’s, etc.);

2. Was your interaction with Forex Place a one-off-transaction or were there multiple transactions?;

3. The timeframes/period over which the business relation existed;

4. Specify the monetary impact and currency of the amount of the funds being withheld;

5. Evidence of how you were solicited by Forex Place (copies of any marketing material);

6. Copies of any investment prospectus and/or contractual agreements you may have received from Forex Place;

7. Copies of any investment statements/certificates issued by Forex Place;

8. Are you aware if Forex Place is still operating a website or carrying on business, if so, please provides details and evidence of such?;

9. Please confirm if you have had recent communication with Forex Place, and if so, please provide copies or evidence of those communications;

10. Please provide names and details of Forex Place representatives that you contacted or have been contacted by;

11. Are you aware of other persons that have been affected by Forex Place, if so, can you provide names and contact details of those person?;

12. Any additional information/documentation you may deem as beneficial to our ongoing investigation;

13. Or any other information that you feel could help in our investigations.

We are aware that some of the information requested may have already been provided, but the Commission is seeking as much detail and comprehensiveness as possible.

We would appreciate receiving a response by close of business Friday, 10th April 2015, or at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Someone finally decided to check the email over at the BVI FSC. Just goes to show that there's no harm in contacting a regulator and that every now and then some of them do pay attention.

The International Laws Firm, others including myself are using, is definitely not a fake set up.
At the present a number of victim’s files had been forwarded towards the British Financial Ombudsman , victims which had funded their trading accounts via WorldPay PSP.
So let’s be patient (again), and see if WorldPay can get away with not charging back their Consumers, despite various including AML Laws.
Most likely BVI authority’s as central bank may block 4Xp accounts, (empty accounts) I would say the local authority’s would need to accept their failure of supervision and apply a compensation scheme.
WHY NOT !
On some prior post I named our law firm, doesn’t cost to check.

Back