• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Let's do class action lawsuit in 4xp!

I am having an issue with a company

harada

Private, 1st Class
I want the money back from 4XP.
But, 4XP do not return my money.

I, until it get the money back, I will not give up.
So, I want to litigation valid.

In civil litigation and criminal litigation, I, wins 4XP.
You even do not participate in the class action lawsuit with me?
Legal fees, high indeed. If class action lawsuit, it's economical.

Before you join, you are, whether has filed already?

I, has filed in BVI FSC.
http://www.bvifsc.vg/

I have applied to econsumer.
http://www.econsumer.gov/

You may want to ask the lawyer if it's possible to go after the owners of 4XP in addition to the company itself.

I, has filed in BVI FSC.
http://www.bvifsc.vg/

Answered from BVI SFC.

Reference is made to your email correspondence in relation to the matter captioned above.

The British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission is responsible for the licensing and supervision of investment business activities carried on from or within the British Virgin Islands within the meaning of section 4(1) of the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 (“SIBA”). A review of our records reveal that the Forex Place Ltd. also operating as 4XP at www.4xp.com (“Forex Place”) was incorporated in the British Virgin Islands (“BVI”) on 12 June 2008, and assigned BVI Company number 1486603. However, our records further indicate that Forex Place is not, has and has never been licensed by the BVI Financial Services Commission (“the Commission”) to carry on regulated activity.

The Commission issued a cease and desist order to Forex Place on 4 June 2013 requiring it “... to cease and desist immediately from the date of this notice from conducting all investment business activities in and from within Territory, and to provide the Commission with evidence that it has ceased all such investment business activities.” Notice of the action taken against Forex Place has been published on the Commission’s website, http://www.bvifsc.vg/en-gb/publications/enforcementaction.aspx. However, the Commission has not issued any order or taken any action to prevent Forex Place from returning to you any money that you have placed with it. In fact, section 50F of the Financial Services Commission Act, 2001 entitles you to recover your funds.

It is not within the Commission’s remit to provide legal advice and you should seek legal advice with regards to the recovery of your monies. A list of the BVI law firms is published on the Commission’s website at www.bvifsc.vg.

Further, if you feel or are of the view that you are a victim of a crime, you may wish to file a complaint with the fraud unit of the local police/law enforcement agency in your country of residence.

The Commission is doing what it can to address this matter.   Yours faithfully

Last edited:
I was not able to find a list of law firms in BVIFSC.
So, I contacted again by e-mail.
The next day, I got an e-mail from the person in charge.

Dear Sir /
Thank you very much for your contact.
I immediately accept your suggestions.
But, in the FSC, I can not find a law firm list of BVI.
You, waiting to tell me a URL.

> It is not within the Commission’s remit to provide legal advice and you should seek legal advice
> with regards to the recovery of your monies. A list of the BVI law firms is published on the
> Commission’s website at www.bvifsc.vg.

Thanks,      Harada

Dear sir,
Please visit the following link for a list of BVI Law firms.
http://www.bvifsc.vg/RegulatedEntities/tabid/245/catTabId/131/language/en-GB/Default.aspx

Legal & Enforcement Division

Last edited:
I'd like to highlight one sentence from one of the above posts:

However, the Commission has not issued any order or taken any action to prevent Forex Place from returning to you any money that you have placed with it. In fact, section 50F of the Financial Services Commission Act, 2001 entitles you to recover your funds.

This means that the excuse of "we can't pay because of the BVI FSC" is just another lie to try to delay traders.

Good job. This is the sort of thing needed to help victims get organized.

Dear Mohsen Jamshidi

> anyone can help me also?

It's a mistake.
I am also a victim of 4XP.

You and I,'s fight together.
If we win in court, you can become a winner.
Do not give up.

You're my buddies.
By using the function of FPA, please a private message..

Back