• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Let's do class action lawsuit in 4xp!

I am having an issue with a company
Banding together to try to hunt down the people behind the company is the best way to have any chance of getting your cash back.

Yes, there persons , 3 names with last name behind this company, three people, they are from Israel, is very important. This seems incredible, three from Israel, directors of this company, with headquarters in the Virgin Islands, for don´t pay taxes in your country.

I want my money that I deposit = 21095 dollars, I do not want profits, I want only my money deposited

Last edited:
If you join the lawsuit, you should ask for the full amount owed to you.

A broker could make a lot of money by only returning initial deposits to profitable traders.

If you join the lawsuit, you should ask for the full amount owed to you.

A broker could make a lot of money by only returning initial deposits to profitable traders.

This is the problem with scammers, when they refuse to give you back your initial deposit + profits. People wish to save just a part of their money and this is a wrong view.

Dear Friends

Thank you told me to contact.
Currently, it was USD100, 000 $ damage costs.
Victims who have sympathy for me, is three people, including me.

The first target, USD500, 000 $.
The second target, USD1, 000,000 $.

I do not ask for money from the victim.
Pay the amount of damage, it is 4XP.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the participation of the victims.
The statement of intent of you, I need your help in this thread.

I, declare to be does not illegal.
You can also use this thread of the FPA and my blog, to publish the entire contents.

Last edited:
There was a message from a friend in Spain.

To browse, registration is required.
http://forex.forumup.it/posting.php?...44879309064f5b

I know that the victim is present all over the world.
It's very disappointing, but everyone is giving up almost.
Doubt, the victims have not been able unity.
The are willing to this situation, it is only 4XP.

My Blog http://scamseradication.blogspot.jp/

I am also one of the customers that have been scammed. I will be gladly join this Lawsuit and track down these people especially my account Manager Rob Gibson, who according to his saying he lives in Haifa!
I know that the same people are operating under SkyFX in Cyprus. I have filled a complaint against this company through the regulators here in Cyprus. If you would do the same under the same terms, since they are connected, this could result in pushing things even more.

Back