• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Let's do class action lawsuit in 4xp!

I am having an issue with a company
[langtitle=it]Class action[/langtitle]

I would be intereseted on a class action too. 4XP has thieved me 20K€. Now everything is closed and nobody answers. I talked with a certain James Denton up to a couple of months ago that said 4XP was trying to redirect licensing in New Zealand... Now nobody answers...

Hello,
4XP has a new server, changed server,it is not Forex Place, James Denton told me they're getting a new license.

Contact here: anleger@4xp-anleger.info, They have information on the steps to take to try to recover the money.
I would be intereseted on a class action too. 4XP has thieved me 20K€. Now everything is closed and nobody answers. I talked with a certain James Denton up to a couple of months ago that said 4XP was trying to redirect licensing in New Zealand... Now nobody answers...

Hello,
4XP has a new server, changed server,it is not Forex Place, James Denton told me they're getting a new license.

What's there new server? Does this James Denton person have an email address at their new website?

What's there new server? Does this James Denton person have an email address at their new website?
I do not know, that's what he says, server change, the first step for a new license.
Strange things are happening with 4XP, they have my money and I want them to give me back all my initial investment.
I am not a rich man, I'm a worker with family

First and foremost, no matter what promises they make, do not under any circumstances agree to deposit 1 cent, place one trade, or allow a trade to be placed in your account. Just because part of the website was left on and a guy claiming to be an employee has contacted you doesn't mean that this isn't just a plan to delay you longer or steal more of your money.

Continue filing updates with regulators, the police, and anyone else who will listen. If you do get 100% of your money back, you can leave updates about that after you have the money in your possession. If you don't get your money back, at least you won't have been delayed filing complaints.

Long time no see.

I saw. Fraud is sophisticated, but it is simple.
webtrade.4xp.com

Structure and this site is about the same. Laugh.
formulafx.com

Well, there was a movement that should be noted.
This site, has been gaining power of attorney from the victim in collaboration with the lawyer.
Although not recommended, consider at your own risk.
4xp-anleger.info

Back