Let's Trash Felix!

Who is this Felix by the way

I want yo believe that Felix has been doing a great work for the forex world and needed to be appreciated. I actually need to meet him if there is another xmas party he intend to organise.

Big Kudos to u.

Assistant Moderator should keep on working, one day he will be another felix. This could be another motorolla & Intel technology story or Apple and Microsoft one. He may grow out of Felix to Felicia just as Bill Gate broke out to form Microsoft.

Hoooooooooooooooo!

Felix does not honour his promises

After giving written and audio testimonials Felix did not give any of the 'rewards' he promised.
Shows a callous disregard for his subscribers and was one of the reasons I unsubscribed from his diamonds room.

:shocked: Unh!!!!!!!!! Indeed what an Assistant moderator u are?:p Well for your information, am in love with Felix. I've learnt more about forex trading from FPA than any other person or web site. So talk rubbish about Felix? You must be joking or ? In short don't let me ask Felix to sack you cos I am interested in your job.

I love and deeply appreciate FPA services. You guys are doing a gr8 job!!!! Plzzzzzzzzz keet it up.

Rev Clem Kene

he's a little w*nker

I fell for the yacht thing, he is very good at luring people with his smooth passages in the internet. I flew from London and was ready to have my life turned around in half an hour, when a psychic turned up and told me that I don't need any technical analysis or fundamentals. Just close your eyes and pick your trade, yeah man that's going to catch on fast.

I think Felix has ruined KingForexSignals, but I am not sure how this pay per pip and retrieval system turned up, if it is his idea or Rob's. The idea of having to take 4 trades a month is a real fuk, what happens when you want to go on holiday? And what happens as now when the performance is poor and you want a break?

He needs to change the name Homogratus. It sounds queer.

Otherwise his signals are good, I like his scam reports and general service to forex. His other services may be good, I have not tried them, but I hear that he sold the SecretNewsWeapon to the whole community and ruined it's usefulness therefore...it is now hard to get a fill on most brokers. He has good ideas but needs to grow up.

at times he behaves funning

hoping to seeing him one of these days. he has been so wonderfull in this feild. hope he keeps it up. he's an advantage to some. only that at times he behaves funning like sometimes ago he said he was going to party that day ERO/USD sell like over 100 pips the same day he went to party. this forum is wonderful.

What? CommanderWak went to the Yacht party and is still alive!?!?! Run for you life dude! Felix is coming to take your organs!

thrash felix

Yeah let's thrash Felix - who would not do that -that joker set up this website and the bastard website and has the gall to warn everybody who reads it about some unethical people out there- and he has he cheek to chase folks that just wants to screw a few people for all the moolah they can get - spoil sport, that is what i would call that Felix -
I m warning all of you- if you keep reading this website and his newsletters you may just smarten up -God forbid you may learn something and even drop your broker and when you make money/loads of pips you be so very sorry you have ever got to know this guys name --cause you won't have anyone to complain about any more---just take my word for it.
best wishes and don't say i did not warn you - joh

Re-Let's Trash Felix!

Hi!

I have gone through your write-up and the whole thing looks like a piece of a melodrama to find out that the Forex Peace Army to which some of us who are newbies see as our bastion of hope has now been allowed to fall apart like a pack of cards while the center is grappling to hold.
This is sad and where lies the hope and trust on whose foundation of which the Forex Peace Army I believe was built? The signal this is sending to the whole world is abysmal and this is only reinforcing the psychic of forex scammers to go hay-wire in their bid to scam more people. This crack will also go on to vindicate these forex scammers about their unholy and ungodly act as "holy and godly" and that you guys are only out to exterminate them out of their "legitimate" business.
My fervent prayer is that you guys should as a matter of importance have to mend fences and then make things work positively for all and sundry within the family of the Forex Peace Army. Whatever the differences you guys have, you ought not to have washed your dirty linen in the sun, this is a big shame and I must confess you need to go back to your drawing board in order to rebuild our confidence in the forum, because when "two elephants fight it is the grass that suffers" and in this case it is we members that will suffer by loosing our hard earned fund. Regards,
ABDULAZEEZ I.T.AFOLABI.

This is crap!

Who gave Felix the right to expose criminals??! Hey, they are like you and me, you just can't go about trashing them like there is no tomorrow ok? There are rules and then there are rules - Has any dishonest broker ever gone around calling you names? NO! The why not extend them the same courtsey Hmmm?

You think criminals have no right? WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felix Bad?

Felix must be a very bad person because it's raining here; as a matter of fact, it's downright dreary. This is certainly not my fault, so it must be his. The trouble is, I kind of like Felix. Does that make me a bad person too? It couldn't possibly be!

Back