Let's Trash Felix!

The Felix Code

I've figured it out. Felix is so much more important than forex, and the clues have been all around us.

Forex means foreign exchange. We exchange one thing for another. Felix exchanged one career for another.

In codes, it is very common to scramble the letters and have extra letters. F E L I X - some of those letters are important. X is usually an extra letter used to pad a code. X is the last letter, so it is possible that F may be an extra letter to. This leaves (F - maybe) E L I

Look at some of the websites he owns.

SECRETforexsociety, SECRETnewsweapon - Felix has a secret. A secret so big that it's defended by a society and a weapon.

forexDIAMONDS - Diamonds or some other kind of flashy items are involved.

wholesalepips is usually called wpips. W P I P S - 2 P's - that must be an important letter, like an initial. W is pronounced double-U, but is written like 2 V's. This gives is I P S (W U V)

The AsstModerator gave us another clue - he said he was chained up under a coffee table. We already have diamonds, and chains can also be used for flashy decorations. Being under the table would be something hidden, and this confirms that there is a big secret.

We are looking for a big, important secret and we have some letters. Then there's one more website clue.

Before Rob ran wpips, he ran KINGforexsignals.

A secret, flashy diamonds and other jewelry, a king that moved on to new things.

Putting our letters together we have this.

E L I P S (F) (W U V)

If we discard the F and move the P to the end as an initial, we have E L I S (W U V) P.

There's only 1 king who dressed in diamonds, and went on to new things in a secret way.

ELVIS P.

Felix is really Elvis Presley.

Case closed.

Be Nice

Felix is my father even though he may not know about me. I know he must be a very great man and should never be hated. I am his love child from a women he met in a bar on the lower East side many many years ago. Mom and I have had it rough for a lot of years. She had to work 4 jobs to pay the bills but that is ok I have finally found you and all the pain and suffering will be over now. By the way dad, mom needs a new liver. So write soon we will be here waiting.

Your Son

Felix

From what i know of him Felix, via the internet, i like the person.hes Retired ,good for him, he can pay for people to take over and not to be bothered. thats how it is when your retired.... If he, or anyone could please tell me,how can i Harvest the Idea of Compound Interest,does Mutual funds have anything to do with it?along with understanding Index Funds.Any information from anyone i would be Greatful for.Thanks Carl.

Yeah I hate Felix, partly because Felix is a such a cool name, why should a rich Russian have a cool name !! but I'm here to blow his cover and tell you all Felix is not his real name.......... it's Dmitri Bush Bernanke.

On a less serious note, I also hate Felix Bush Bernake because I can not contact him directly to tell him about The Federal Reserve, and that they are now owned by 12 families [is this the reason for 12 regional Reserve Banks !!] that managed to push into law in 1913 the ability for them to print money and then loan it with interest attached to it to the US Government and that interest is paid back consisting of almost all of your personal taxes, and it is the other taxes other than personal taxes that actually goes to keep the country running. The Federal Reserve is just a parasite that lives off the US Citizens, and war only feeds them more because the US Government has to borrow more money off of them.

You can start your education here:

Felix and his team have the ability to research this throughly and see if I tell B.S. or not, and then they can tell their finding to many many people........ and if it is all B.S. then I can stop worrying about all you guys.

Paranoid Dean. :)

All the beefs about the Fed and central banks miss the main point that is the source of bank and forex broker profits: if you can cancel out the involvement, what happens doesn't matter until it's 'outside'.
That means that you can print money, and it doesn't matter, because if it costs ten bucks, people will accept it for work or for the object. If a bank issues a check for 100K and can do so because they took a 10K deposit from some other dude and put it in the Fed, even though they didn't and don't have the other 90K, they can still take your collateral. That doesn't matter because we accept it..
The good news is that it starts to matter when it's 'outside' like when too many USD are used to buy Japanese shizzle, cuz the Japanese start to ask what they'll do with all these USD, and won't accept the same amount in exchange for the shizzle they prodizzle dizzles.
Sure, that's inflation and since taxes are based on percent of income that means that you'll pay more tax, but that's why everyone has to make sure that wages increase at the same rate as cost of living...if you don't, you're a total dizzlewizzle..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back