Leverage

Mechile

Recruit
Around 1:500, which can sometimes be hard to find with regulated brokers but not impossible. Or you can go with an offshore broker to find it easily. I've seen options as high as 1:3000. Personally I stick with 1:100 - 1:200 but to each his own.
During crisis it's better to switch to smallest leverage to feel more confident during falling down.

Dorourke5

Recruit
Leverage helps you increase the amount of money you can win and lose. Used wisely with good money management it is your best friend, used without a sound trading plan and risk:reward strategy it is your fastest way to a margin call.

fxoday

Recruit
There are differences using high leverage compared to low leverage is when trader faced stop out account, when trader use high leverage and face margin call and stop out, the rest funds available in account balance can be negative balance, but if use low leverage, if faced margin call and stop out account, the rest funds in account balance still bigger than using high leverage.

Hariskhawaja

Recruit
I prefer to trade on accounts with a maximum leverage of 1:500. 1:50 is also a reasonable starting point, but never go higher than 1:500.

fxoday

Recruit
There are the broker that offers very high leverage until 1:3000 I think this is crazy, but I am trading on the broker that offers max leverage of 1:500 and chooses leverage of 1:200, I see many managers pamm they choose leverage only 1:100