Leverage

I agree with the previous replies, 1:500 on forex for me and 1:100 on crypto (I am a day trader).

Your trading style will also impact your decision.

I agree with the previous replies, 1:500 on forex for me and 1:100 on crypto (I am a day trader).

Your trading style will also impact your decision.
Using high leverage traders must be able to control and manage emotion properly to avoid greedily and or over-trading, but high leverage is useful for traders who like challenge trading strategies like averaging or martingale trading.

Actually, everything depends on what type of a trader you are. If you have recently joined trading community, then I believe you would better stay away from leverage trading, because it can easily lead you to huge losses, because of lack of experience and knowledge in trading. In my opinion, the most important task for you now is to learn and practice until you start earning money without any issues. If you are a professional trader or at least you already have certain results in trading then I guess 1:50 would be the most suitable leverage for you, beause it's easier to control all the risks and understand how do leverages work. Anyway, I advice traders to stay away the idea of using leverages because they might be harmful enough, despite the fact that they're profitable.

more leverage more risks, no reason to open an account below 2K $ if you want to get profit. If you want practice then this amount is good one with any leverage. For earning - Small leverage to control losses

more leverage more risks, no reason to open an account below 2K $ if you want to get profit. If you want practice then this amount is good one with any leverage. For earning - Small leverage to control losses
More leverage = lower margin required, no one orders you, to open many transactions because you can

That is quite an individual matter. All the people are different and all the traders have different level of knowledge, skills and different risk tolerance. I feel fie with the leverage of 1:500 while some other traders claim that this leverage is too small. You should try it yourself and see which leverage is the best for you.

I’m happy with 1:500 but everyone’s different and trade differently
Sure, choosing leverage depending on each trader, if prefer use high leverage the main point they know the risk and must accept the risk, if likely face margin call due over trading or trade high-risk taker, don't blaming the broker or someone else, because actually trader only can manage the risk but they can't control the market.

Back