Lexatrade scam alert

Steverotimi

Recruit
Lexatrade is claimed to be in the UK and some African voices call to invite unsuspecting clients to register with a minimum of $250.
I registered last week Wednesday and by Friday, my $250 rose to over $300. One Danny Di called me persistently asking that I increase my capital to at least $25,000. I refused as I don't have such money. By Tuesday this week, I already had almost 100% ROI. At this point, Danny Di threatened to stop trading for me. I pleaded that he continued trading as I will not do any withdrawal allowing increase of capital.
The next day, I opened my web account and discovered my money has reduced to $-8. When I asked him why the loss, he claimed thearket crashed and I should bring another $250 to start again.
I asked why will he trade with all my money as the norm is for him to trade with fraction of my capital per time.
From then, I have not received any reply to my numerous mails to both Juliet Shawn jullietsh@lexatrade.netwho marketed the company to me or Danny Di dannyd@lexatrade.net the 'expert' traded who claimed he lost myoney in one day.
Please help me to find out about these fraudsters to save others and advice as to how to get my money back
Thanks

Lexatrade is claimed to be in the UK and some African voices call to invite unsuspecting clients to register with a minimum of $250.
I registered last week Wednesday and by Friday, my $250 rose to over $300. One Danny Di called me persistently asking that I increase my capital to at least $25,000. I refused as I don't have such money. By Tuesday this week, I already had almost 100% ROI. At this point, Danny Di threatened to stop trading for me. I pleaded that he continued trading as I will not do any withdrawal allowing increase of capital.
The next day, I opened my web account and discovered my money has reduced to $-8. When I asked him why the loss, he claimed thearket crashed and I should bring another $250 to start again.
I asked why will he trade with all my money as the norm is for him to trade with fraction of my capital per time.
From then, I have not received any reply to my numerous mails to both Juliet Shawn jullietsh@lexatrade.netwho marketed the company to me or Danny Di dannyd@lexatrade.net the 'expert' traded who claimed he lost myoney in one day.
Please help me to find out about these fraudsters to save others and advice as to how to get my money back
Thanks
Is this https://lexatrade.com/ correct website?

I don't know. That's a lesson I just learnt
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18195/lexatrade.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not
OP Screen shot.jpg

Back