lh-crypto.com Withdrawal Issues

Still my withdrawal Pending ... lets see when they process ..

Once i will receive my Withdraw i will post review...

Look here latest what i got....

LH-Crypto
6:55 PM (3 minutes ago)
to me

Hello,

let us explain you: threats have never been the solution to whatever problem. Moreover, it is not WE who are in charge - it is YOU. It is YOU who does not follow the rules and asks to break the rules for you alone, otherwise blackmailing awaits. You are not right.

The point is, when you opened an account with us you ticked 'I agree with the terms and conditions' during registrations, and these terms fix the rules of withdrawals too. So, you KNEW the rules. The fact that you might ignore the rules does not put the blame on us, the blame is all yours. It is not like this just with us, but with every company, every business relationships.

You either have to comply to these relationships, or not enter into them at all.

So, it is really high time for you to finally learn what does it mean for an adult man to take a responsibility.

We will also address to the local authorities and delete any false message that you post, because, like explained above, you are just a blackmailer, who wants to put the blame for his mistakes on someone else. Blackmailing is a crime. Consequences for the crime may follow.

This broker totally looking SCAM and just trying me to add more funds for get my withdrawal. while my balance there BTC 0.022

Here is check my withdrawal Balance BTC 0.0022

LH Deshboard.JPG

I used Automatic withdrawal option as per company policy it's Automatic Instant While i am waiting for it since last week. Check Backoffice screen attached

LH Automatic Withdrawal.JPG

Here is minimum Withdrawal Limit showing on company backoffice 0.001 BTC and my balance you can see 0.0022 which already showing and last one i want to say there is in check list showing which there is no single error with my withdrawal .

Everything looking very clearly with my screenshot check step by step.

LH Withdrawal Amount.JPG

NOW IT'S LOOKING SCAM BROKER PLEASE DO NOT DEPOSIT THIS BROKER SINGLE OF FUNDS UNTIL I RECEIVE MY FUNDS.

ONCE I WILL RECEIVE MY WITHDRAWAL I WILL MUST REVIEW HERE.

Thanks
FPA

Look here latest what i got....

LH-Crypto
6:55 PM (3 minutes ago)
to me

Hello,

let us explain you: threats have never been the solution to whatever problem. Moreover, it is not WE who are in charge - it is YOU. It is YOU who does not follow the rules and asks to break the rules for you alone, otherwise blackmailing awaits. You are not right.

The point is, when you opened an account with us you ticked 'I agree with the terms and conditions' during registrations, and these terms fix the rules of withdrawals too. So, you KNEW the rules. The fact that you might ignore the rules does not put the blame on us, the blame is all yours. It is not like this just with us, but with every company, every business relationships.

You either have to comply to these relationships, or not enter into them at all.

So, it is really high time for you to finally learn what does it mean for an adult man to take a responsibility.

We will also address to the local authorities and delete any false message that you post, because, like explained above, you are just a blackmailer, who wants to put the blame for his mistakes on someone else. Blackmailing is a crime. Consequences for the crime may follow.

This broker totally looking SCAM and just trying me to add more funds for get my withdrawal. while my balance there BTC 0.022

Here is check my withdrawal Balance BTC 0.0022

View attachment 67840

I used Automatic withdrawal option as per company policy it's Automatic Instant While i am waiting for it since last week. Check Backoffice screen attached

View attachment 67839

Here is minimum Withdrawal Limit showing on company backoffice 0.001 BTC and my balance you can see 0.0022 which already showing and last one i want to say there is in check list showing which there is no single error with my withdrawal .

Everything looking very clearly with my screenshot check step by step.

View attachment 67838

NOW IT'S LOOKING SCAM BROKER PLEASE DO NOT DEPOSIT THIS BROKER SINGLE OF FUNDS UNTIL I RECEIVE MY FUNDS.

ONCE I WILL RECEIVE MY WITHDRAWAL I WILL MUST REVIEW HERE.

Thanks
FPA
You can share the screenshot with them and explain them that you did everything as per company terms and conditions so where I am lacking?

Ask them to exact problem.

You can share the screenshot with them and explain them that you did everything as per company terms and conditions so where I am lacking?

Ask them to exact problem.
They just saying for minimum 100 EUR withdrawal limit.. but IF that 100 why above showing 0.001 min as per backoffice BTC value ?

My account base currency BTC and i deposited BTC so why thy asking for EUR ?

They just saying for minimum 100 EUR withdrawal limit.. but IF that 100 why above showing 0.001 min as per backoffice BTC value ?

My account base currency BTC and i deposited BTC so why thy asking for EUR ?

Ask them this simple question mate and invite them here.

Their behavior as for email responses in not only unprofessional but kinda rude. Not client-oriented people. Ask them to highlight in their so called T&C the part about 100 EUR and explain why it says tht 0.001 btc shows as the minimum not 100 eur

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Aug 13, 2021 at 4:56 PM

Hello Forex Peace Army Team and Goldsmith!

Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue! It will take us some time to figure the situation out. As soon as we come to a conclusion, we will inform you via the support messages and here on this thread.

Back