lh-crypto.com Withdrawal Issues

Goldsmith

Corporal
My base currency BTC and i deposited BTC funds but unfortunately due to high commission i decided to withdraw all my deposited amount .

As per backoffice there minimum BTC withdrawal limit 0.001 while i requested 0.022.

I got email from company and they are saying for minimum withdrawal limit 100 EUR . while my account not in USDT or EUR.

Withdrawal limit.JPG

My withdrawal pending since last 3 days..

Last edited:
My base currency BTC and i deposited BTC funds but unfortunately due to high commission i decided to withdraw all my deposited amount .

As per backoffice there minimum BTC withdrawal limit 0.001 while i requested 0.022.

I got email from company and they are saying for minimum withdrawal limit 100 EUR . while my account not in USDT or EUR.

View attachment 67335

My withdrawal pending since last 3 days..
Did you tell them that your account is not in USDT or EUR if yes then what is the latest reply you have received from them?

As per my attachment backoffice, do you think i am wrong with minimum limit ? while my balance 0.0022 . even below there is no any error in checking list

Look like they want me to more deposit which unacceptable.

Withdrawal limit.JPG

Send them email with all the attachments and ask them to verify it. If you will not get the needful response then invite them to this thread.

Look what they are trying ... for add more funds for get withdraw while above picture backoffice showing minimum withdrawal limit on BTC .. as my account BTC and i deposited BTC as well.Withdrawal Problem 2.JPG

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Aug 4, 2021 at 6:07 AM

Look here what i got just now... minimum withdrawal limit 100 EUR. dont know where they have written .. but they saying it's rule while i already mention above backoffice limit BTC 0.001

Withdrawal Problem 3.JPG

Back